Stabbed

Bo Sinclair x Reader 

Everything was going well until the person produced a knife from under their waistband. From Vincent posture, I could tell he was shocked. Bo was caught off guard and let the person go, stepping back a few feet. The person fell on their butt, but spun around quickly, not knowing who to attack, so they came at you. Vincent was first to react, tackling the person, causing him to get cut on his arm. He hissed in pain as the red started to seep through his long sleeve. Bo then got on top of them and starting to beat them into a pulp. You didn't see when it happened, but Bo got stabbed in his shoulder. It wasn't until everything was done, that he grabbed his shoulder and pulled the small knife out.

Before you and Vincent noticed Bo's injury, you were patching up Vincent so he could get the body in wax. You were wrapping his arm when you noticed all the blood coming from his shoulder. Vincent got up, not paying attention to his falling wraps. He was checking on his brother, though, Bo seemed as if he didn't want any help. He kept pushing Vincent away, he eventually backed off. Vincent let you put his bandage back on, and pushed you towards the way Bo just ran off to.

You followed the trail of blood, and it went outside, he was sitting in his truck.

"Bo." You spoke his name softly.

He was startled by your presence, but quickly recovered.

"I'm fine." He mumbled.

"Bo, I followed the trail out here. Can you let me patch you up?" You asked him.

He turned to look at you, ready to say no, but still debating.

"Please, Bo. I don't want you to bleed out, especially not because you decided to be stubborn about it. I'll be as gentle as I can, but you may need stitches." You held you hand out for him to take.

You led him to the nearest bathroom and got the first aid kit. You took his shirt off, because he didn't want you to cut it.

You cleaned the area with peroxide so it wouldn't burn as much as alcohol. When you got closer to the wound though, you did use alcohol. Blowing the area, to help him cope better. You grabbed some ice to numb the area a bit and started sewing him up. You put some antibacterial cream on it and put a bandage on it, then wrapped.

"You might want to limit your use with this arm, so you won't rip your stitches open." You told him.

"Thanks." He said lowly.

"You know it's no problem, but can you not be such an ass when I'm trying to help you. I know you don't want or need anyone help, but there is nothing wrong with help." You told him.

"I never said it was." He got defensive.

"All I'm saying is that we're all on the same team. I'm here to help you, not fight you. I want to make things easier for you, give you something less to worry about. And it kills me to see you walking around here thinking no one cares about you or love you." You grabbed his face to make him look at you.

"I love you, and I care about you. Your brothers also love and care about you. I'm here to stay, you just have to accept that Sinclair." You gave him and hug and started to clean up.

He left silently and headed home to bed.

You went to go check on Vincent again, he was waiting for the wax to set.

"How are you doing?" You asked him.

He gave you a nod, and pointed towards he door, asking about Bo.

"He'll be fine, I had to sew him up. Hopefully he'll do what I tell him and not use his arm." You explain to the other twin.

You helped Vincent clean up before you cleaned up and went to bed. As you were getting in bed, you heard noises coming from Bo's room. You got up and knocked on his door.

"Bo, can I come in please?" You spoke softly, but loud enough so he can hear you.

After a few seconds, you heard his feet, and the door clicking open.

You got inside and it was dark, except for the light coming from the window.

You didn't say anything to him, you just grabbed him and pulled him towards you. He buried his head in you hair and held you tight. After a few minutes you parted from him and lead him to the bed. You both laid down and he pulled you close. He buried his face into your neck and silently cried. You didn't speak, you just ran your fingers thru his hair. His cried eventually turned to hiccups, then he went to sleep. You held him the entire night, wanting him to be comforted.

Vincent came to the room to check on him, but saw you laying with him. You both nodded in understanding, when he left out, you went to sleep for the night.