Sandwiches

Michael x Reader

It was some unknown time, but in the middle of the night. I always tend to wake up around this time, and I'm not sure why. Usually I go grab something to eat or listen to music, but not this night. Michael just had one of his blood list sessions yesterday, so I actually have the chance to snuggle up with him in bed.

As usual, whenever I want to do something, my body tells me I have another need to tend to. I had to go to the bathroom. Easing out of the bed, I walk across the hall and entered without turning the lights on.

I took my time going back to the room, I made sure all the doors were locked. Just because I live with Michael doesn't mean I'll let my guard down to others. I was making my way up the stairs when I heard Michael yell out. I hurried up the stairs, going by three, to get to him.

I got to the doorway and saw him with the covers hanging off the bed, head in between his knees.

"Michael it's okay, it was only a dream." I say softly while walking over to him.

He seemed to flinch at my voice, but then looked up at me. He had tears streaming all down his face. The way his eyes held dread, I can assume his dream was about me.

"I'm right here, it's okay." I got on the bed and rubbed his back.

He turned and completely tackled me on the bed. He sobbed into my stomach, muttering about how he don't want to harm me on purpose.

"I know you don't Michael, trust me it's okay. I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere." I ran my fingers through his hair.

He got up and pressed his forehead to mines, eyes closed. He was breathing very heavily, I grabbed his wrist, his heartbeat was racing. I slowly pressed my lips to his, It was a soft kiss.

"You want to go raid the kitchen and watch some YouTube?" I asked him once his breathing evened out.

Instead of responding, he grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen. He picked me up and sat me on the island counter. He grabbed everything to make some sandwiches, he also grabbed some chips. He picked me up again, and took me upstairs, laying me in the bed. Shortly after, he followed with the food.

As we ate, as we watched the videos, as we went to sleep; he had an arm wrapped around me.