1

Jungkook and jimin were crawling, hiding and doing all sorts of gymnastics in the sidewalk which made them look like maniacs. but who cares,right??

"Kookie,why are we doing this??",jimin asked his friend who is now retarded in his opinion.

"Jiminie,keep your voice down.Can't you see that we are in a secret mission??",he whisper shouted while hiding behind a dustbin.

"Secret mission??why am i involved in one when i don't even know what the mission is??",jimin whispered back.

"Can't you see it,Minnie??Are you blind??We are following the love of my life",he replied as his eyes searched for the man.

"Were you really serious that time??".

"Offcourse!!!i was never this serious in my life before. Now keep your mouth shut and just follow",he said still searching for his man.

"You should have called Nielie for this??He is the one who is apt for these kind of things...why me??",jimin whined once again.

"Its because only you were beside me when i saw him outside the convenience store.Now you better keep quiet or your mouth will be stuffed with my socks which i have never washed it from the day i bought it ,which was an year ago",jungkook said to which jimin shut his mouth tight as he know that jungkook will surely do it without any hesitation.

As jungkook turned back,he could not find the man he was following.He searched for him frantically while his hands were beating jimin repeatedly as it was his mistake for losing his man.

As his eyes were searching for him in 360°,it finally found its target talking with a girl??

"Jiminie.... do you think that they are dating or something like that??",jungkook asked.

"Maybe,kookie. He is a grown up man who probably has a girlfriend by now",jimin said and instantly recieved a hit on his head.

He watched him talking with the girl with his hands showing different actions and also looking at some paper in his hands from time to time.After few minutes of talking, the girl went away just like that which confused jungkook a lot.

"Maybe not.Maybe i have a chance with him",he murmured to himself and dragged jimin to the cafe to which the man went.

As he went inside, he saw him talking with another man so he sat on the nearby table to eavesdrop the conversation.

"Hyung,where is jin hyung??He should be here by now.",he asked.

"Don't know,boss!!!",the other man said in a military voice to which he recieved an eye roll from the other.

"Can't you be silent for a minute, hoseok??Why the hell are you even hyperactive in this unholy hour??One day i am going to seal your mouth with permanent glue...so better be quiet",another man who was sleeping said.

"Yoongi hyung!!how can you do that to me???And it is 10 am which for sure is not an unholy time.",the hoseok guy whined but soon recieved a kick from the yoongi guy.

"Enough!!!yoongi hyung go to the kitchen now.The customers have arrived and try to be responsible for once.Hoseok hyung!!go take their orders.Don't talk anything silly,JUST ask what they wanted",the boss said in a deep voice which made things to jungkook's parts.

As they saw the hoseok guy approaching them,jungkook buried his head inside the menu and jimin just started drinking the water which was kept on the table.why do you think that they were suddenly nervous???its because these silly ducklings didn't have money with them to order in the first place....

As they were thinking what to do,a new voice came from their side which made jimin to spit the water on the owner of the new voice with a background of a loud laughter from hoseok.

"Done following??".

Hope that you like this story till now....

Please do vote and comment....