13

"Gud morning, taetae",jungkook chirped as he entered the cafe,the next morning after their reconciliation.As he came beside taehyung, he gave him a big hug and kissed his cheek.

"Gud morning, ki-

But before he could finish his sentence, he was met with a cute glare from the other. And taehyung.......he had to hold his each and every nerve to stop himself from cooing.

"Gud morning, baby",he corrected himself and gave him a rectangular smile for the first time after he aged 18.

"So.....baby.....how about your jobs??Did you resign them already??",he asked as jungkook was clinging on his side.

"Oh!!about that!!taetae, they said that I must work there for atleast a day or 2 so that they could find a replacement",jungkook said with a pout.

"Its fine,baby.Now don't pout and also.... your face is too near.Go back slightly",taehyung said and got a pinch on his arm immediately.

"Taetae is a meanie",jungkook said and kept his face at the same place."Why would anyone move from their favourite place??stupid taetae",jungkook thought but decided to keep those things just in his mind as he was suddenly feeling lazy to speak.

"Jungkook...... baby,can i ask you something??",taehyung asked to which jungkook just hummed as a reply.

"Can you tell me about your jobs??",he asked as he patted jungkook's head.

"Mm,sure taetae".

"I have two jobs",he started and taehyung nodded,silently asking him to continue.

"One is in a steel industry",he said but was immediately interrupted by taehyung.

"Steel industry??Aren't you too young to work there??",he asked,raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe.... when i was searching for a job,i was like 14.No one was interested in giving a job for a kid who had no experience in anything. But when i approached here,they took me in immediately.Probably they might have had the thought of saving money.I didn't have the eligibility to be paid the whole salary like others. So,it was like a win-win situation. As I was in need of money for a living, i started working there."

"But when i entered the next grade in school,my tuition fees increased. So i had to go in search of another job to cope up with it.And finally i found one in a convenience store which is right next to the industry.It was the only work that i could find which was ok to merge them in my schedule. ",jungkook said as he continued hugging him.

"Schedule??right!!...tell be about your schedule".

"Mmmm.... morning 8am to 3pm-school,then 3.30pm to 11pm-industry and finally 11pm to 3.30am-convenience store",jungkook said as he sipped the milkshake which was kept in the nearby table for taehyung.

"Your schedule is too packed.You don't even have the time to sleep and eat.When will you even study??",taehyung asked with a frown.

"At the convenience store!!The convenience store noona always gives me food.As I work at night, there won't be many customers. So,i'll sleep and study whenever i get a break,taetae. Now erase that frown.I don't like that on your face.Always smile,taetae.You looked more handsome when you smiled at me this morning.And by the way,this milkshake is tasty",he said as he sipped it continuously.

"So...the fracture you had weeks ago and this wound on your arm right now..... is because of your work in that steel industry,right??And i need the truth!!",taehyung asked again,the milkshake long forgotten.

"Yeah~~At the beginning, they didn't give me any tough work.I was just a helper boy.But they shifted me to main workers block 3 months ago.As i am only a beginner,they said that these wounds are just a normal thing,taetae",jungkook said with a pout.

"You said that the wage they give you is less and in addition to that the job is also a risky one.... then why were you still working there,baby??You could have found a nicer job, which is safer,paid a nice salary....but why didn't you??",taehyung asked as confusion striked him.

"I too had the same thought, taetae. But that was in the beginning. The workers who worked there were like my family.They treated me like their own son and little brother.So i didn't have a heart to come out from there".

"But now you decided to resign the job.Why is that??",taehyung, the question bank asked again.

"I did that for you,taetae.You asked me something for the first time and how could i reject that.Taetae is also my family.",jungkook said and taehyung could not stop himself from hugging the boy.

"You did great,baby.Eventhough you had a lot of hardships in such a young age, you were strong.",he said and hugged him even more and jungkook giggled at that.

"You sound like my dad.Should i call you as daddy from now on??Daddy taetae~Sounds great!!",jungkook giggled more as he saw taehyung's reaction.

"Baby...no",taehyung said and jungkook just giggled at that.

" Kiss??",jungkook asked as he pointed his cheek and taehyung just smiled gently and gave a long loving kiss on his cheek but was soon interrupted by a loud voice.

"Why the hell are you kissing my juliet??",Jeremy shouted as he entered the cafe.

"Ooff!!this Jeremy is making me to have the urge of pinching him nowadays.Should i pinch him till a drop of blood comes out??",jungkook murmured.

As Jeremy approached them,tae just ghosted him and talked to jungkook who acted along perfectly.

"Isn't it time for your school, baby??Now come on,give daddy a goodbye kiss and hop off to school",taehyung said as he side eyed Jeremy who was fuming.

"Ok,daddy!!!bye!!see you tomorrow",jungkook said as he pecked the other's cheek who gave Jeremy a victory smile.

"Oh and also!!start packing your stuffs.",he added.

"Already at it,daddy!!",jungkook said and before he could walk away, Jeremy started shouting.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE??",Jeremy shouted.

"Taekook's happening. Now shut up and start walking",daniel sassed as he dragged Jeremy towards the school.

Hope you liked the chapter!!!Couldn't help but add some serious stuffs as the story had to move on...So bear with this chapter, everybody!!

Please do vote and comment!!