26

"Is there any Jeon jungkook here?",as they heard the unfamiliar voice,everyone's attention turned towards the source immediately.

"I am jungkook. What can i do for you?",jungkook asked but before he could approach the man,taehyung went before him in defense.

"Who are you and why are you asking for my baby?",he asked with a pointed look but got irritated as the man was solely focused on jungkook.

"Koo?FINALLY!!",the man said and hugged jungkook, startling him in process.Everyone were confused to see the stranger hugging their jungkook but what confused them more was, the man started crying suddenly as he hugged the other.

"Finally,i've found you,koo.Do you know how happy i am!?",he said and hugged him once again but was soon pulled by taehyung.

"Who the hell are you and why are you hugging MY baby like that?",he growled.

"Your baby?He is our baby,young man.Our lost prince!",the man said which made taehyung angry evenmore.

"Huh?Watch your mouth!He is my baby!My boyfriend!My soon to be husband!You better runaway before i pluck your teeth one by one!",he growled once again while jungkook became a blushing mess as he stood behind him.

"Calm down,young man.I'm not a threat or something like that.Leave my teeth alone!I meant to say that he is my nephew. He is the son of my late sister, eunmi.I'm Kim Namjoon, by the way.",he said and taekook took atleast a minute to process the information.

"N-nephew?But i've never seen you,uncle",jungkook said to which namjoon just smiled at him.

"That's because when you were about three years old,i was sent to America to study business so that i could help your daddy,koo.",the man said.

"You didn't come back even when your sister passed away?",taehyung asked.

"I was informed only after a week and by the time i reached,the funeral was already over.Our elder sister said that she would take care of jungkook as she didn't have any kids.So i trusted her and left for the States once again to complete my studies.",namjoon said with guilt evident in his voice.

"WHAT!?You left the child with that woman just like that?How can you do that?Didn't you know that she was abusive?",taehyung asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"If i knew that she was abusive,i would have never left our koo with her.I knew that she was always rude but didn't have any idea that she would be the same with the kid whom we brought up with so much of love and care.!",he said as tears formed in his eyes yet again which made taehyung to regret for his words immediately.

"Mmm....so what now?How are you here?When did you atlast find your sister's arrogant behaviour?",taehyung asked and jungkook peeked out from taehyung's back as he was suddenly curious.

"I came back after a year.",he said as he ruffled jungkook's hair slightly who looked so cute with only his head visible.

"I came to korea after a year of studying and when i came back,the company was drowning.I didn't have anytime for thinking anything.I had to do something immediately before everything falls out of place but only had a very little time for that.So i took the charge immediately and worked day and night for the next 3 years and finally saved my brother-in-law's hardwork.The very moment i found that our company was safe,i went to koo's house to check on him,but my sister said that he went on a school trip.That happened almost everytime i went to see him which made me suspicious of her behaviour but couldn't ask anything because she was still my elder sister,the eldest member of our family at that time.But my every questions and suspicions were answered when Mr.Choi came running to me saying that our koo went missing.I was really shocked to hear that and when he said everything that jungkook went through, i was totally in rage.I did everything in my power and threw her into the jail.I made sure to keep her there for the rest of her life.Right from the day i came to know that our koo went missing, i was on and on searching for him till now and finally found him just this morning through a detective agency",namjoon said as tears flowed continuously.