6

"Taetae!!!!your candy did wonders to me!!!",jungkook said as he dragged daniel inside the cafe.

"What are you talking about,kid??",taehyung asked as he tried his best to understand him.

"That candy you gave me yesterday is like a lucky charm,you know.Because of that, Jeremy sat beside me and as he is a nerd,he knows everything.... like everything!!!He helped me with every questions and i am positive that this will be my best score in my entire school life!!",he said dramatically.

"And how do you know that,kid??Did you receive your answer sheet??not yet,right??",taehyung asked as he came near yoongi as he saw him glaring at daniel who just stole his smoothie.

"Whatever the mark i get,it will be my highest score,taetae.Trust me!!!",he said and ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"I like hugging you",he said softly while hugging him.Taehyung just let the kid hug him as he glanced the boy's content look on his face.

"Hyung~~do you think that taehyung hyung likes our kookie back??I mean,look at them.Aren't they cute??",daniel asked as he kept on drinking his smoothie which irritated yoongi a lot.

"Hoseok!!!come here this moment!!!This kid stole my smoothie and now he can't close his mouth for a minute which disturbs me from watching the most romantic scene i have ever seen",he shouted which made hoseok to rush towards him.

"Nielie, don't drink bad people's smoothie. Come in,i'll prepare you the best smoothie you have ever tried",hoseok said and daniel nodded his head excitedly. But before going he didn't forget to tease yoongi even more.

"Hyung, don't worry!!you will meet jiminie by tomorrow. But for now ,just drown in the single river",he said and ran away into the kitchen.

"Where is jimin??Why is he not here??",he asked jungkook as he felt like knowing the reason for jimin's absence is more important than killing daniel at that moment.

"Oh!!he went to busan as his mother was nagging him to meet her.And as there was nothing important in school today,he took a day off",jungkook said and he just nodded,slightly missing the cute male's company.

But,as he said that,something in jungkook's brain turned as he got the greatest idea he has ever got.

"Taetae!!!as jimin won't come today, we will be bored if we go to school.Can we stay here so that we could help you guys??",he asked slightly pleading for approval.

"Sure,kookie.You can stay and help us!!",jin said before taehyung could utter a word and jungkook jumped happily running over to the kitchen to deliver this happy news to daniel.

So the situation was like this....The cafe was filled with decent amount of people and jungkook was serving them happily like a small bunny he is.And daniel....he was there with hoseok in the kitchen,doing god knows what...

As jungkook was doing his work,taehyung was just watching him so that he did not do anything wrong which would piss off his customers.

As this was going on for a long time,a group of girls approached the cafe.They were giggling and talking among themselves.They were trying to feed some confidence to one of the girl among them, who was unbelievably shy to be with them.

After few minutes of them building up her confidence, the shy girl started walking towards taehyung and jungkook who was watching the scene intently from the beginning got alarmed and rushed towards him too.

As he came towards taehyung he could hear the girl trying her best to confess her feeling to taehyung who was giving his full attention to her.

"I-i-i j-just w-wanted to s-say s-something to y-you",she started but before she could talk furthermore, jungkook interrupted.

"Sorry for the interruption, i could sense what you are trying to do.But for your information, he is not available for anyone but me because he is my boyfriend",jungkook said as he kissed taehyung's cheek and walked while swaying his hips leaving a shocked shy girl and a taehyung who just shook his head at the boy's weirdness.

As jungkook walked, he noticed a man who was on a phonecall,may be with his boss having a hard time holding his temper.After few minutes, he cut the call and man!!!he was so frustrated. He harshly threw his mobile on the floor breaking into pieces and sat there with a blank face.

"Here have this.I love strawberries and this cafe has only this which has strawberries in it",jungkook said as he sat near the man.

"Uhh....thanks,kid",he said as he took a bite from it.

"So...can i ask you why you were upset??I mean!!!if you don't mind",jungkook asked as he kept his eyes on the cake which was so welcoming. But he controlled himself from diving into it as it belonged to the stressed man who needs it more than him...jungkook!!!I believe in you!!control yourself!!!SELF CONTROL!!!

"Its just that,my boss made me do a tough job and i don't think that i could complete it within the given time",the man said with a sad face while taking another bite which made jungkook's mouth to water.it looks tasty~~

"Uncle~~don't worry!!",he started but soon stopped by the man.

"Uncle??yo,kid!!i'm just 30.Don't call me that!!",he said and jungkook just nodded.but he looks old??

"When i was small,my teacher would always give me the toughest project compared to others.It maybe because i was naughty and she wanted to control me from doing things which causes trouble. The only way is to make me do other works which will distract me from being mischievous",he said and the man nodded,fully on listening mode.

"So ,i will always cry to my mommy saying that my teacher is rude and something like that.Do you know what my mommy said to me that time??She said that 'kookie~~don't think like that.She gave you that project because she trusts you.She believes that you could do it more efficiently than others.Make her feel proud'.And you know what happened after that??",he said excitedly and the man just smiled at him,silently asking him to continue.

"My project was the best and i was the class leader for that whole month!!!",he said as he took a bite from the man's cake who was smiling softly at the cute boy.

"So,hyung... make your boss proud just like me",jungkook said and the man patted his head gently thanking him and rushed out before paying for the cake.

As the man went away,jungkook lifted his head as he finished the cake to be met with taehyung's gaze on him.

"Taetae!!!did you see that!!!I made that old man happy!!",he said as he jumped on him and circled his legs around his waist.Thanks to his quick reflex,Taehyung caught him on the right time which saved both of them from falling.

"What do you mean by old man??He is just in his 30's!!Then what about me??Am i a old man too??",he asked when he composed himself from the sudden attack.

"No!!you are my taetae!!",jungkook replied as he snuggled closer to taehyung neck while hugging him tightly.

So......your thoughts???do you like this chapter??

Personally, i liked it and i was smiling like an idiot while writing this!!

Please do vote and comment.It means a lot to me😀😀😀