11

"Kookie~~slow down...why are you dragging me this fast???And look at Minie!!!He looks like he is about to kill someone.Let's just go back!!!!",daniel whined as he was dragged by jungkook with jimin walking like a maniac with a straight face beside them.

"I've not seen taetae for a week.Come fast!!!",jungkook shouted as he tried to avoid jimin's gaze.

As they reached the cafe,jungkook ran inside it leaving daniel and jimin outside.

"Nielie, go with jungkook. Protect him no matter what.If anything happens call my name and i'll be there in seconds. Am i clear??",jimin commanded with a stern look.

"Aye aye,Captain.",daniel saluted and marched inside the cafe like a soldier to which jimin rolled his eyes at his retarded friend.

"Taetae!!!!",jungkook shouted as he entered the cafe which caused both yoongi and hoseok to be shocked at his arrival.

"Kookie??Is that you??Are you alright??",hoseok asked as he came towards jungkook as yoongi trailed behind him.

"Yeah,i'm fine,hyung!!Why should I not be??",jungkook questioned as his eyes searched for one person.Soon daniel joined them as he went straight to hoseok and hugged him with a small 'i missed you,hoseokie' and got back a 'missed you too'.

"Aren't you angry at taehyung??",yoongi asked ignoring the sickeningly sweet act beside him.

"Nope!!",jungkook said as his eyes still searched for his taetae.

"Why is that??Don't think that i'm trying to trigger you or something. But what taehyung said that day was highly unacceptable",yoongi asked with a questioning look which soon changed because of daniel.

"Sure~~I think that Yoongi hyung needs some action sequence to take place~~",daniel said with a slight smirk which irritated yoongi a lot.

"HOSEOK!!",yoongi yelled.

Hoseok who was standing there just sighed and pecked daniel's lips which made him to keep quiet completely for the time being.

"No,hyung. I'm not angry at him.Sure I was sad at first but not mad.Some people tend to show their sadness through anger,hyung. I think my taetae is one among them",he said with a small smile.

"You are so mature for your age,kookie.We ourself didn't have the courage to talk with that idiot that day.Why did you go to him when we clearly said that he will be behaving differently??See,now he hurted you",yoongi said with a sigh.

"When I was a kid,i would always get angry and cry when other kids take away my toys or be mean to me.But whenever i cry,my mommy would always hug me and console me which will really makes me feel better.So I thought that taetae would feel good if I go talk to him.And i'm sure that he forgot all about his sadness as he became ANGRY AT ME!!! ",jungkook said happily.

"Why are you saying the fact that he became angry at you like you have recieved a medal or something, kid?",yoongi asked clearly amused by jungkook.

"Because it IS like a medal to me.Now tell me,hyung. Whom do we show our emotions to??Or just say, whom do we become mad without any reason at all??",jungkook asked with a smile.

"You tell me",yoongi replied curiously.

"To the person we feel comfortable with.The person we know and trust that they could understand your situation no matter what and come back to you,right??",he asked and yoongi just nodded,dumbfounded by the kid's wisdom.

"Taetae is comfortable with me,hyung!!!See that situation in that angle,you too will be happy for me",he said and yoongi rushed towards jungkook and gave him a big hug.

"You are a good kid,jungkook. I can tell that you will for sure cherish in your life with this attitude",yoongi said as he hugged him.

After few minutes of hugging, he released jungkook from the hug as something crossed his mind.

"But why didn't you come here for a week??We really thought that you were mad and didn't want to see us",he asked and jungkook just smiled.

"Usually when I get upset,it takes 2 to 3 days to become normal.As taetae is a big man,i thought it might take him a week.",jungkook said as he shrugged casually.

"So hyung, where is taetae??I want to see him.I haven't seen him for a week and i miss him so much!!!",he started whining.

"He is out,kookie. He will come back tomorrow. You can meet him by that time.Don't worry",jin said as he came from the kitchen with puffy eyes while silently telling the other two to keep quiet.

"Oohhhh~but I miss him~~",he started whining while the other three elders gave him an apologic look to the little one.

Back at the kitchen......

"Taetae!!!",they heard jungkook calling taehyung which made the two to widen their eyes.

"Hyung!!he is back!!!what am i gonna do!!!",taehyung panicked to which jin just rolled his eyes.

"Just don't act stupid.Be true to your own feelings for once,tae",jin said as he patted taehyung's shoulder.And as they were about to reach the kitchen's door they heard the others talking which made them to stand still.

As taehyung heard each and every word that came out of jungkook's mouth,he felt like crying. He was full on crying when he came to know how jungkook felt about him and how mature he was,unlike him.As jin saw taehyung crying like a child,he couldn't help himself but cry along with him.

"T-tae??-

"Hyung..... did you hear him??Even if he had scolded me or much better,even if he had beat me,i wouldn't have felt this worse.His kindness towards me is killing me,hyung. Do I really deserve him,hyung??",taehyung cried as he hugged jin who hugged back.

"Don't cry,tae..Please....Everyone deserves everything they get ,tae.Everything happens for a reason.Maybe this happened to make you realize your feelings for him.",jin said as taehyung broke the hug.

"Hyung.... i need some alone time just for today.I'll go home now.",he said and jin just nodded,totally understanding his situation.

As taehyung went out through the kitchen(yes,the kitchen has a door which leads to the street and it is a staff only door),he was met with jimin who was fuming in anger once he saw him.

"What are you doing here??Didn't kookie come here to meet you??",jimin asked as he came near taehyung.

"Yes,he is inside.",taehyung replied as he kept his head low.

"Then what are you doing here??",he asked while crossing his arms above his chest.

"I couldn't face him.I overheard his conversation with others and i couldn't handle it anymore. He is too kind for me",taehyung said sadly and just then jimin noticed taehyung's puffy eyes.

They stood there in silence for few minutes,before taehyung broke the silence.

"I'm sorry",he said and jimin looked at him in shock.

"What??".

"I said i'm sorry",taehyung repeated.

"Yes,i know.I heard it.But why are you saying it to me.The person you have to apologize is inside,waiting for you",jimin said as he turned towards taehyung, giving his full attention to him.

"Hyung.... do you like kookie??",he asked to which taehyung stayed silent.

"You don't need to answer me,hyung. But whatever you think about him,say that to kookie. He will for sure understand you,but please talk to him calmly.He is so fragile than you could ever think",jimin said and taehyung just nodded and went away to his apartment leaving a jimin with various thoughts about the wellbeing of his friend.

So,a new chapter..... Any thoughts???

And personally i think that forgiving someone for their mistake is something bigger than giving the real punishment for them!!!

Please do vote and comment!!!