14

After about 3 days of waiting, it was finally the day of moving in.They had already planned that taehyung would pick up jungkook along with all his luggage that morning. So he was here standing in front of the latter's apartment door after ringing the bell,patiently waiting for it to be opened.

"TAETAE!!!!you are here!!come in...everything is almost packed!!",an overly excited jungkook with no pants opened the door and taehyung couldn't help but stare at the thick thighs owned by the younger.

Jungkook was just wearing an oversized sweater which extended till his mid thigh while his feet were dressed with a bunny eared slipper.And his hair looked so fluffy which tempted taehyung to play with it instantly.As taehyung was deep in checking out jungkook, he was abruptly disturbed by an alien voice,which he has never heard.

"Finally!!I have met you in person!!kookie wouldn't stop talking about his taetae. Taetae this,taetae that....it intrigued me a lot about you and i am finally happy to meet you",a boy who was standing before the two said as he bowed slightly at taehyung.

"Taetae~this is yugyeom,my roommate",jungkook introduced to which taehyung just nodded in acknowledgement and slowly bent towards his ear.

"Baby,why are your legs naked??that too in front of him!!",he asked as quietly as possible but yugyeom with his big ears heard it anyway and was laughing inside,enjoying the scene which was unfolding right in front of him.

"What do you mean by naked,taetae??I'm always dressed like this at home.Moreover we always shower together in the morning to save water charges.So its not a problem",jungkook said with a pout,not clearly understanding his taetae's motive while his words only added fuel to his jealousy.

"WHAT!!!You shower together??whatever...now go wear something down.We have to leave soon.We have no time",taehyung whisper shouted as he urged jungkook towards his room.

"But,taetae~what's with the hurry??I don't need to go to school today,remember??",jungkook whined causing taehyung to sigh at him.

"Now stop whining and go wear some pant this instant"he said sternly which caused the latter to rush off to his room immediately.

As Jungkook entered his room,taehyung turned towards the other boy,staring intently while trying to burn him mentally.

"Woah woah woah!!kookie's taetae!!chill bro~you don't need to stare at me like that.I'm really not a threat.Kookie is like my brother. Do you hear me??B.R.O.T.H.E.R.And in addition to that,i have a boyfriend named bambam.",yugyeom said while raising his hands in surrender.

"Whatever, kid.He is going to live with me from now on",he said as he turned towards jungkook's room nonchalantly.

As he entered the room, he was met with a view of jungkook trying to raise his pants above his thighs.He felt his throat going dry,but soon composed himself and cleared his throat.

"Oh,taetae!!just a minute. This thing always gives me trouble. This is why I hate them",he said and finally wore the damn pants.

"Are they your luggage??",taehyung asked as he pointed towards the 3 boxes which seemed to be packed and and a trolley along with them.

"Yes,taetae.Shall we start??",he asked as he picked up two boxes at a time.

"Yeah.Did you pack all the necessary items??Did you check your room atleast for once after packing??",taehyung asked as he picked the last box and the trolley.

"Yes,taetae. If i did miss something, gyeomie will return to me once he finds them.So don't worry about that.Come,let's go",jungkook said as he headed outside. Taehyung followed him as his eyes kept scanning the room for things which might have been left out.

As they came out,jungkook kept the boxes down so that he could bid his goodbye to his roommate.

"Bye,gyeomie.I'm gonna miss you",he said as he hugged yugyeom who returned the hug.But as jungkook was about to kiss the other's cheek,his lips were met with a palm.

"Come soon,baby.We don't have time",taehyung said as he glared slightly at yugyeom who was smiling 'innocently' at taehyung.

"Fine,taetae.Let's go.Bye,gyeomie. Don't miss me too much!!",jungkook chirped as he took the two boxes and exited the apartment with taehyung trailing behind him not before murmuring curses at the poor yugyeom who was just smiling at the pair.

"I wish that kookie's life would be filled with colorful rainbows from now on.He has gone through a lot in this young age",yugyeom thought as his heart was filled with content as he watched the couple going out together.

The journey to taehyung's apartment was full of jungkook talking on and on while taehyung listened to him intently but tried not to show it openly.

As they reached the apartment, jungkook was in awe at its appearance.

"Taetae??Are you this rich??",jungkook asked as his mouth was kept open,too shocked to keep it closed.

"Not really,baby.Now come on,let's go inside",he said as he entered the elevator.

Soon they came out of the elevator and entered the apartment.As they entered, jungkook suddenly stopped walking and turned towards taehyung who raised an eyebrow.

"Taetae,how much should i share for staying??",he asked to which taehyung just gave him a confused look.

"Gyeomie and i would share the rent of our apartment. Likewise how much should i share?",he asked once again and was met with a slight laugh from the older man.

"You don't need to pay for anything, baby.I own this apartment.",taehyung said and jungkook nodded,though he was shocked by the new information.

"You are saying that you own this huge apartment by yourself??",he gasped.

"Not the whole thing,baby.Just this one.Don't be too shocked.Now come on.I'll show you your room so that you could unpack your things,meanwhile i'll prepare us lunch",taehyung said as he lead jungkook to his room.

"WOW!!Is this my room??Its beautiful!!",jungkook said as he kept the boxes down and jumped on the fluffy bed which bounced as he threw himself on it.

"Yeah~its all yours from now on.Now start unpacking.",taehyung said with a fond smile as he saw the kid happy which was solely because of him.

As jungkook finished arranging everything in his room,he came out to be met with taehyung sitting on the dinning table,waiting for him with all types of mouth watering food in front of him.

"Baby~Stop eating the food with your eyes and sit down.Let's start eating",taehyung said as he smiled at jungkook who was extremely adorable as he stared at the food.

"Did you cook everything, taetae??You are amazing",jungkook said as he sat down,immediately diving inside the food which recieved a chuckle from the older man.

The lunch went on with jungkook eating mindlessly and taehyung who was melting gradually at his adorable behavior.

So yeah~that's it for today.Hope you liked it!!

Sneak peak~

Be ready with some tissues....

Please do vote and comment!!