3

As the B-boys entered the cafe the next morning, jungkook and jimin soon greeted hoseok who was standing in the counter with yoongi.

"Jiminie!!kookie!!Did you two come here without me??",daniel started throwing a tantrum and the said boys gulped knowing what was going to come.

"No nielie.Its not like that.We just came here yesterday ",jungkook said which was not at all heard by Daniel's ears.

"I don't know what your name is hyung.But listen to this unjustice that just happened to me.Because of this stupid jungkook, i accepted the offer to pair with Jeremy for a project. ",he said to hoseok who was bewildered as he was suddenly dragged into the conversation.

"Now you have to ask me why,hyung".

"W-why?",hoseok asked as he had no other choice.

"Because this idiot is a friend of Jeremy who has a crush on him. So to save him ,i accepted the offer to be his project mate.And to my horror,that dog who is named as Jeremy is a nerd and he made me study for two days straight.I made these sacrifices for him,but see him.Leaving me all alone in a torture sector,defenseless and enjoying his life without me",he said dramatically but something caught his eyes suddenly.

"Hyung??kookie??come here",he whisper shouted to which they came near him,curious because of the change in behavior.

"Am i seeing things or it is happening for real??Why is jiminie and that guy looking at each other weirdly",he said and the two others turned their heads to see that immediately and to their surprise, they were Indeed looking at eachother.

"Guys~~what's going on here??May i come in?",daniel went near them trying to break the thing which was going in between them.

"But looking from fangirl point of view or something like that....i think you guys are made for each other.Two shorties together~~",daniel continued which made both jimin and yoongi to snap out of their little world and chase him while the other two were dying out of laughter.But that was immediately halted when a deep voice startled all the 5.

As they came to a halt,yoongi and jimin didn't know what to do and stood there as if they were caught in the middle of a crime and daniel....he stood as if he saw a ghost in front of him

he stood as if he saw a ghost in front of him

"Jiminie... isn't he the man.....",daniel started but jimin was soon to stop him from talking further more.

And jungkook was quick to jump into the scene so that he could save the three from taehyung.

"Taetae!!!",he shouted and came running towards taehyung and to say that taehyung wasn't startled by the loud voice with a nickname was an understatement.

"Taetae??",he asked as jungkook came near him.

"Yeah~~that's you",jungkook said while smiling his bunny smile which the elder found it somewhat cute.

"Mmmm...How do you know my name in the first place??",taehyung asked with a raised brow and jungkook who was totally confused by the actions given by hoseok and jin,who just entered the cafe with taehyung, continued his sweet conversation with his taetae.

"Jin hyung and hoseok hyung said me!!",he said without even understanding that he just pushed them infront of a running train. Jin and hoseok who were panicking inwardly just smiled sheepishly at taehyung who was glaring at him.

"So,you came up with a nick name for me eventhough we have never talked before",taehyung asked him to which he nodded with the biggest smile.

"Alright... what are their nicknames??",he asked pointing both jin and hoseok.

"None.I don't give nicknames to anyone and everyone. It takes time,you know",jungkook said matter of factly.

"But you gave ME a nickname who is also a stranger like them??",taehyung asked unable to understand jungkook's words and soon recieved an answer which almost gave everyone a heart attack.

"That's because i like you,taetae!!!",jungkook said and hugged taehyung tightly who just stood there like a rock.

So,how is the chapter???Do you guys like it??

And there will be more taekook from now on.So be ready.....

And to be clear to everyone, this is not pedophile story and if you don't feel comfortable, please don't read this and make yourself uncomfortable.This is just a story and try to take things lightly.

Please do vote and comment.....