23

"What's happening, baby?",taehyung asked as he crouched before jungkook who was made to sit on the couch as soon as they entered their apartment.

"Nothing-

"Don't tell me its nothing, baby.Don't you love your taetae anymore",taehyung asked as tears formed in his eyes.

"I love my taetae more than anything in this world!",jungkook said as he himself began to cry slightly as he saw tears in taehyung's eyes.

"Then why are you not sharing your problems with me,baby.Don't you trust me?Please, baby.Tell me what's happening to you?What's happening to us?",taehyung pleaded as he held jungkook's small hands with his bigger ones.

"Taetae~Don't cry",jungkook said as he cried loudly.

"I'll stop crying only if you tell me what made you run away from me.Now tell me,please",taehyung said as he sat properly in front of jungkook as he wiped the younger's tear stained face with his palm.

"I-i thought that i was very clingy to you and felt that you hated me doing that.I was always all over you all the time,always disturbing you,ruining your personal space. So I thought that i should give you some space so that you could live your life",jungkook said between his sobs and taehyung felt like dying.

"But you are my life,baby"he thought but didn't say out as he wanted to hear everything about why his baby felt like this.

"What made you to think like that,baby?Did anyone say anything to you?",he asked as he wiped the tears yet against from jungkook's face.

"No one said anything,taetae. It was just me.I got that thought-".

"What made you think like that,baby?",taehyung asked as he drew imaginary circles on the younger's arms.

"Mm...i felt that you were happy with gum hyung. You were even blushing in front of him and you were never like that in front of me.So after a lot of thinking, i got those thoughts, taetae",jungkook said as he lowered his head,not wanting to face the rejection,yet.

"If you had a thought like that,you should have said to me,baby.I would have cleared everything then and there.Why didn't you come to me the very moment you saw me blushing in front of another man.The koo i knew would be always possessive over his taetae and mark him as his no matter what!Why didn't you come rightaway and beat the shit out of me when you saw me blushing?Where did my most confident and territorial baby go?",taehyung asked as he cried his eyes out,hating himself to make his baby feel like that.

"The most confident and territorial baby you knew was afraid,taetae.He was broken when he saw his taetae blushing in front of his crush.He was terrified that if he talked with his Taetae, he might ask him to go away from his life.He ran away from his taetae to save himself from the rejection he was about to face!",jungkook shouted with closed eyes as tears flowed through it continuously.

"My baby!Listen!Who said that you are going to face a rejection!?Do you still remember what i said before you left the apartment that morning?",taehyung asked as he cupped the other's cheeks.

"Mm..you said that you wanted to talk with me about something",he said as he remembered it vaguely.

"If you had come that day,we wouldn't be in this situation right now,baby",taehyung said as he smiled sadly.

"What do you mean,taetae?",jungkook asked as he tilted his head slightly.

"Go to the room which is on the right of mine",he said and jungkook just looked at him doubtfully.

"Just go,my baby koo",taehyung smiled softly and jungkook walked to the said room slowly,not knowing what to expect.

But as he opened the room,cool air hit his face which confused him.So he immediately switched on the lights to be met with a lot of tulip flowers which were mostly purple,decorated all around the room.What made him tear up was,the room was filled with a lots of his own pictures,drawn very beautifully which looked as if it was photographed.The first picture was him,sitting in a garden and softly smiling at a flower.The second was him chasing a butterfly as he smiled widely.Likewise there were about 10 pictures of him doing something which were of purely taehyung's imagination.

And at the center of the room there was a laptop which was kept open and out of curiosity, he went towards it.He wiped his tears as fast as he could as he saw a video of taehyung which was begging for him to play.As the video started, he felt as if the world has began spinning 100 times faster than usual as the words of taehyung hit him one by one.He couldn't handle anymore and crouched down immediately,sobbing like a small child.

"Baby~its me!your one and only taetae.I know that you are puzzled on seeing your pictures all around this room.Don't be!This is my small gift for you for coming into my life and showering me with the happiness that i have never felt for ages.Do you like the tulips that are around you?Tulips represent the feelings of first love,koo.You are my first and only love,My baby koo.I love you so so so much!!Though we are already boyfriends, i wanted to ask you formally. Baby,will you be my boyfriend so that we could get married one day?",the video ended with taehyung having the biggest smile on his face which made jungkook to cry hysterically.

"TAETAE!!I'M SO SORRY!!",he shouted as he went running towards taehyung who was also crying as he sat in the same position as before.Jungkook ran towards the crying taehyung as he tackled the other with a bone crushing hug.

"I love you,taetae!I love you!I love you!I love you!",he shouted and the both were a crying mess for the next 10 minutes, none wanted to come out of the embrace as they were too busy, pouring out their feelings through their tears.

"I love you,my baby.Don't you ever think that i don't love you,alright?You are my everything",taehyung said as he kissed jungkook's forehead lovingly.

"I will never think anything like that hereafter, taetae.I swear",jungkook said as he hugged taehyung once again tightly.

"And koo, give me your hand",he asked and sat properly as he peeled jungkook away from him.

"Taetae~let me hug you~",he whined which made taehyung to laugh at his baby's cuteness.

"You can hug me how much ever you want after this,baby.Just give me your hand",he smiled to which jungkook extended his hand immediately because,soon he gives his hand the sooner he would hug his taetae.

Taehyung chuckled as he sensed the other's thoughts and took a small box from his jean pocket which made jungkook's curiosity to jump into its final level.

"What is that,taetae?",he asked as he tried scanning the closed box but taehyung just smiled and opened it to reveal a beautiful bracelet.

"Is this for me,taetae?",jungkook asked as he eyed the beautiful jewel.

"Yes,baby.",he cooed as he hooked the bracelet on the other's hand.

To say jungkook was astonished by the beauty of the bracelet was an understatement. The most beautiful thing he saw was,it had a 'T' and 'J' letters which were tied together and locked with a heart shaped lock.And just as he eyed taehyung's hand which was lightly holding his hand,there was the same bracelet which truely shocked him.How didn't he notice that till now?

"Its so beautiful, taetae.Thank you so much!",he said as he hugged taehyung who hugged back happily.

"Taetae?"

"Yes,baby".

"Did you air condition the room to keep the tulips alive?",jungkook giggled which made taehyung to blush lightly.

"Offcourse,baby!I didn't know when you will come back.So i had to do that,you know",he said as he kissed the other's cheek who giggled in response.

"Ok,Jokes apart!Now its time for my explanation",taehyung said after few minutes with a serious expression plastered on his face.

"No need for any explanation, taetae. You being with me and loving me till the end is itself enough for me",jungkook smiled his bunny smile which instantly melted the other's heart.

"No,baby.Every misunderstandings must come to an end as soon as they are created. I want to take our relationship smoothly without anything bugging us.Let me tell you each and everything that happened the past week.Hereafter no secrets and no misunderstandings between us,ok?",he asked as he caressed the other's hair who nodded with a sweet smile.

So,i hope you liked this!

Only 1 or 2 chapters more and i'm weirdly both excited and sad to end this story!

Please do vote and comment!!