15

"Baby,get ready.We must go to the cafe by now.Its already 3pm and it will be hectic by now without us",taehyung said as he got up from the couch, untangling himself from a whining jungkook who was cuddling him like a koala seconds ago.

"Taetae~come back to me.I was so comfortable, you know.You were so soft!!",jungkook whined as he made grabby hands to taehyung who was just watching him with a smile while standing in front of the couch.

"Baby....stop whining. Its already late.Jin hyung would need us for help.We'll cuddle once we come back from work",taehyung said as he patted the little one's head gently.

"Ok deal!!",jungkook said as he ran fastly towards his room to change.

"This kid",taehyung shook his head in amusement as he watched jungkook rushing off to his room and went to his own room to change.

As taehyung changed his dress he came out to find that jungkook was not yet out.

"Baby!!Are you ready??",he shouted as he sat on the couch in the mean time.

"Yes,taetae!!",jungkook shouted back as he came running yet again but fell down,tripping over his own legs.

"Ahhhh",as taehyung heard the loud thud preceded with jungkook's shout,he rushed towards his fallen angel.

"Baby,are you ok??Are you hurt??Why do you run around like a bunny?Now look what you have got yourself into??Do you feel any pain in your legs??Will you be able to come to the cafe?",he asked continuously as he checked all over jungkook's body for any wound.

"Taetae,don't worry.I'm fine.Come,let's go to the cafe.We are already late",jungkook said as he cupped taehyung's cheek with both of his hands.

"Ok.But will you be able to walk or should i carry you on my back?",taehyung asked in concern which switched the idea bulb inside jungkook's brain.

"I don't think that i could walk,taetae.Can you carry me on your back??",jungkook asked with a sad pout and taehyung who was filled with worry couldn't eye the little brat's acting.

"Sure,baby.Hop!",he said as he turned and offered his back to kookie who happily climbed and hugged him while sniffing his addictive scent.

"Taetae smells like white chocolate",he said as he kept on smelling and secretly licking from time to time.

"Baby??Are you licking me??",taehyung asked as he felt something cold on his neck.

"Nope,i just got emotional that you are carrying me.That's all",jungkook said as he licked his neck once again which tasted like honey.

Taehyung just sighed and walked anyway as he could clearly see jungkook licking his neck through the mirrors in the shops nearby.

"Grandpa!!!how are you??",jungkook suddenly enquired the old man who was passing by.

"I'm fine,little one.How about you?",the old man laughed at him as he found his behavior very cute.

"I'm fine.This boy who is carrying me is my boyfriend. Isn't he handsome?",jungkook continued which made taehyung to turn towards him immediately, surprised by the sudden introduction and the label. But anyhow he bowed at the oldman to show his respect.

"Boyfriend??Ahh..young love~~.And yeah,he is absolutely handsome and you are so cute and adorable",he said as he pinched his cheek slightly.

"So you are saying that we are a cute couple, right grandpa??",he asked once again and the oldman was dying because of the boy's cuteness.

"Offcourse you are the cutest couple i had ever seen",the old man said.

"Thank you for the compliment, grandpa. And forgive my boyfriend for not talking. He is a shy little boy,you know.",jungkook said as he patted taehyung's head who glared at him lightly.

"Its not a problem, little one.I understand.ohh!!Sorry,but i'm in a hurry that i should leave now. Hope you 2 have a good day",the oldman said as he waved and rushed off.

"Am i a 'boy',baby??",taehyung asked as he side eyed jungkook who was on his back.

"Then what are you taetae??A girl??Now less talking and walk straight to the cafe~I want to meet jin hyung. He might miss me~",jungkook whined to which taehyung rolled his eyes and continued walking.

As he was walking,he saw a theatre which was supposed to be situated 5 minutes away from his cafe.

"Baby??Have you watched any movie in a theatre?",he asked and the answer was a 'no',as he had sensed.

"No,taetae.Never.I didn't have any time to watch yet alone a movie...that too in a theatre, its a big no",jungkook replied and taehyung could sense a pout forming on the latter's cute lips.

"Shall we watch one now??",he asked to which jungkook jumped down immediately from his back and ran forward excitedly.

"Like right now,taetae??But what about the cafe??",he asked excitedly, jumping up and down like a bunny.

"Jin hyung can take care of it.But what about your legs??weren't you hurt awhile ago??",he asked and jungkook just shrugged.

"Come on,taetae. Let's go buy the tickets first before they are sold off",he said while dragging taehyung towards the theatre.

As they entered the theatre, jungkook looked through all the movies that were about to play and finally chose 'the frozen2' as he liked sven who stood before kristoff in the poster.

As they were watching,taehyung couldn't keep his eyes off of jungkook as the said boy was too astonished to see a movie that too inside a theatre for the first time.The boy showed every reactions cutely and his expressions were gold which made taehyung to die atleast 1000 times within the end of the movie.

As the movie was finally over jungkook was the most happiest person in the world and taehyung was happy for that.

"Thank you,taetae.You are the best!!!",jungkook chirped as he gave kisses allover his face and ran away jumping here and there leaving a stunned taehyung at the exit.

So....i tricked you guys yet again...hahaaa.....Keep ur tissues safe

Please do vote and comment!!!