16

"Baby~go straight to bed.Its already late and i don't want you to be tired early in the morning",taehyung said as he opened the apartment door.

"And yes!!here, have this spare key with you so that you no need to wait for me to enter the apartment",he continued as he handed over the spare key from the key holder to jungkook.

"Taetae~~~why should i go to sleep this early?Its only 9!!",jungkook whined as he took the key from the other's hand.

"Its already 9!!Kids should sleep properly to grow well!!",taehyung said as he patted the other's head.

"But i'm not a kid!!Come on taetae!let's talk for sometime.",jungkook said as he pulled taehyung towards the couch, clearly not wanting to sleep early when his taetae is just beside him.

"Fine fine...",taehyung smiled fondly at the younger's eagerness.

"Ok~what did you want to talk?shoot out",taehyung asked as they took their seat next to eachother with jungkook hugging him like a koala from the side.

"Hmmm.....tell me about the real you,taetae",jungkook asked as he rested his jaw on the other's shoulder.

"Real me?".

"Yes, the real you.I want to know who is my taetae for real.The taetae when he takes off the cold mask he always wears.Can you share it with me?",jungkook asked sweetly but recieved no reply in return.

"You know,Taetae??I trust you like i trusted my mommy and daddy.Can you trust me like I do,please?...Though technically,you are also my daddy~",he continued and shook his eyebrow up and down showing weird expression to taehyung which made him laugh instantly.

"This is why i can't take you seriously, baby.I was just about to melt at your words....but see what you have done",taehyung said and laughed at him slightly.

"Jokes apart!taetae, please let me hear you.Whatever your wound is,let me heal you.Can you help me do that for you?",jungkook said with puppy eyes.

"At my school,whenever someone asks or looks for me,my classmates will always say them to go to the art room.They would always say 'go to the art room,a boy with a rectangular smile will be there drawing something. He is the one you are searching for' ",taehyung suddenly started which made the little one to be excited and immediately laid himself on taehyung's lap who started playing with his soft hair.

"I was the kid who was known for always smiling and be friendly with everyone i know.Everyone loved me at my school",taehyung said as his mind was slowly reminiscing the past.

"So you were like the school's sunshine?Like a popular guy who is always friendly with everyone?",jungkook asked as he could picture everything in his mind.

"You can say it like that~Nothing harmed me and I was just always happy no matter what.That was untill my parent's accident happened.That night, when they were driving,suddenly a truck hit their car which took their lives,instantly.",he said as he could feel tears forming in his eyes and jungkook was fast enough to hug him while his head was still on his lap.

"My happy and careless nature demolished the moment when i heard that they were no more.Instantly I came to the thought that people will never be with you forever.The more we love them,the more it will be harder for us to overcome their departure. So the only way was to isolate myself from others but people continued to approach me.I didn't know what to do and made myself to look arrogant and cold and as i thought, people themselves distanced away from me",taehyung said as he wiped away his tears.

"Taetae~you didn't need to isolate yourself from everyone. Why do you feel like your parents have left you?They are always with you living in your heart",he said as he wiped the tears from taehyung's face.