5

Taehyung was standing near the counter,supervising everything when a tired voice of jungkook emerged the cafe.

"Good morning, taetae",he said tiredly as he hugged him and taehyung just let him do whatever he wanted.

"Why are you this tired early in the morning,kid??",he asked genuinely intrigued.

"I hate school",jungkook said with a pout which made taehyung to laugh at the blunt statement.

"Everyone feels the same at your age.What's new",he said with a smile.

"Yeah....it is just pointless.Studying 2+2=4 may be useful. But why are we studying sin,cosine and tan shits which i have no idea where we use that in our daily life??",he said feeling a rage forming inside him.Taehyung noticed this and laughed out loud,irritating the younger even more.

"When do you graduate, kid??You are so stressed for your age",he asked as his laughter died off.

"Thank god i'm graduating this year.One more year,i would have been admitted in a mental hospital".

"So what are you planning to do after graduation??",taehyung asked to which the younger just shrugged.

"Don't you have a passion on anything??Like what are you interested in??",he asked and suddenly jungkook's mood changed from 0 to 180.

"YOU!!!",he shouted excitedly and taehyung decided to just ignore the confession by changing the subject.

"Aren't you late for school, kid??Speaking of school, where are your friends??Why are you alone??",he asked.

"Oh!!They went to school first".

"Why??",taehyung asked as he saw jungkook move away from him.

"Exam",he just replied with a word and started playing with the sleeping yoongi's hair.

"His hair is so soft and fluffy",he murmured as he continued playing.

"Don't you have one??".

"I don't have any special concession,taetae.I too have one today",jungkook said as he smiled and walked towards taehyung as he felt yoongi move in his sleep.

"Then what are you doing here??Its time for your school!!".

"I don't want to go!!i don't know anything. Yesterday i studied just a para,before i fell asleep.",he said as he pouted.

"You should study well for a bright future,kid.Here,have this candy and go to school",taehyung said as he gave him a candy who recieved enthusiastically and kept in his bag.

"But i don't like school.Moreover i'm going to fail it.So who cares",he started whining.

"I don't like kids who don't try their best in everything they do and most importantly who don't try at all.Are you one among them??",he asked as he raised an eye brow,clearly knowing the upcoming reaction from the other.

"No!!!Who said that i don't try at all??I am the most hardworking kid you have ever seen.See you tomorrow, taetae",jungkook said as he kissed his cheek and ran away with determination flowing through his body.

"That kid likes you hopelessly. I have a feeling that you have started caring for him already",jin said as he was watching the whole scene from the cash register.

"Its not like that,hyung.That kid is still young and naive.Its just some sort of infatuation which will go away when the kid grows.So don't think too deep about it and continue with your work",he said and went inside the kitchen. Jin and yoongi who just woke up from his nap,didn't know what to think about the stubborn younger who doesn't loosen up,just shook their heads in dissapointment.

So do you like this chapter.

Why do you think taehyung is stubborn and stiff without loosening himself??

Please do vote and comment!!!