22

"Where is my baby?Why didn't he comeback yet?Is he ok?Oh God!",taehyung panicked as he tried to call jungkook immediately.

"Come on,baby!Pick up!",he chanted and finally jungkook picked up at the last ring.

"Baby!Where are you!?Are you Ok?What's taking you so long?Is someone following you?",he asked continuously making jungkook to laugh a little.

"Breath,taetae.Breath!Nothing's wrong.I'm totally fine.I'm sorry that I didn't inform you beforehand but nielie asked me to stay with them for a night and i agreed.I couldn't say to 'no' to them,taetae.I'm sorry",he said softly to which taehyung just sighed.

"That's ok,baby.I'm happy that you are ok.Next time inform me about your plans.I was really scared,baby.",taehyung said which made jungkook to smile a little.

"You care for me that much,taetae?",jungkook asked with a sad smile.

"Offcourse i do,baby.What's with you?Are you feeling good?Is your stomach aching?",he asked as concern hit him.

"No no,taetae. I'm totally fine.I am just.......tired",jungkook replied as he wiped his tears,feeling happy that his taetae cares about him.

"What made my baby to be this tired?Did you have your dinner?",taehyung asked as he laid down on his bed.

"Yes,taetae. Did you?",jungkook asked as he caressed daniel's hair who was sleeping on his lap.

"Not yet,baby.I was waiting for you but i'll have it after your call",taehyung smiled.

"I'm sorry,taetae",jungkook pouted.

"Nothing to worry,baby.Stop apologising.Enjoy your night with your friends. We'll talk tomorrow, alright?",he said sweetly.

"Alright, taetae.Good night",jungkook said to which he recieved a 'good night' in return immediately.

"I think,you should talk with him,kookie",jimin said as jungkook kept his mobile on the nightstand.

"I too think the same thing,Minie. But..",Jungkook bit his lips,trying to control his tears.

"But?".

"But,I'm afraid",he said as tears started flowing from his eyes yet again.

"Oh,kookie~what are you afraid of?",jimin asked as he hugged the other protectively.

"Afraid of losing my taetae.I'm afraid that if we talk,he might confess that he loves gum and ask me to go away from him",he cried.

"I don't think anything like that would happen,kookie. I have a feeling that your taetae loves you back. Even yoonie said that,you know.I'm not trying to brainwash you or something like that.But give yourself a chance,kookie. If you can't face him now,try after 2 days.But i suggest you to talk with him",jimin said as he hugged the jungkook tightly.

"Sure,Minie. But not now",he said as he made daniel to lay his head on the pillow.After carefully laying daniel down,he laid himself in the middle with daniel to his left and jimin to his right, all cuddled up together.

Meanwhile at the apartment, taehyung was laying down on his bed,looking at the bracelet he bought at the mall that evening with a small smile.

"Maybe tomorrow~",he murmured with a sigh as he continued to stare at the bracelet with the only thought of his baby in his mind.

The next day came like a flash with the boys rushing towards the school with a somewhat normal mood.Though they were not acting like themselves,their classmates were happy to see them not crying like before.As the day ended,they walked slowly to the cafe and when they reached,jungkook was met with the biggest hug.

"Baby!I missed you!",taehyung exclaimed to which jungkook smiled happily, happy that the older missed him.

"I missed you too,taetae",he said and broke the hug which made taehyung to frown.

"Baby?Are you alright?Why are you looking sad?Did something happen to you?",he asked as he examined jungkook,in the aim of finding what was wrong with his baby's odd behavior.

"Nothing, taetae.I just feel down for no reason.It'll go away as i work.Don't worry!",jungkook said as he escaped from taehyung's hold and ran away to the kitchen to wear his apron,leaving a puzzled taehyung at the entrance.

That day and the following two days went with the same routine of jungkook running away from taehyung with taehyung trying to talk with the other all the time.All these days,jungkook stayed with his friends with the reason of daniel missing him too much.At first taehyung believed the reason but the behaviour of his baby towards him made him think otherwise.

He was a mess with jungkook avoiding him for 3 days straight.He didn't know what he did wrong and was in the verge of a mental breakdown. And jungkook was also not in a good shape with all the drama going on around him.He couldn't help but fear whenever he see's his taetae.Whenever taehyung came to talk with him,he feared that taehyung would ask him to leave him and with that only thought in his mind,he avoided his taetae like a plague.He hated doing that but he couldn't help himself.

Every single night he would be crying hysterically and his friends felt very bad for him and didn't know what to do to make the situation better.

The fourth day evening came and both taehyung and jungkook looked dead which worried everyone around them.Jungkook was running here and there,serving everyone without resting for a minute and taehyung who was watching this couldn't control himself from bursting into tears.He quickly ran inside the kitchen immediately with jin,yoongi and even jimin and daniel following him.

"T-tae?",jin crouched as he hugged taehyung who was crying and hoseok was confused by the situation he was hit with but kept his mouth shut.

"What happened to my baby,hyung?Why is he behaving like this?",he cried which made jimin and daniel to feel bad for him.

"I don't know what i did.But i think i did something wrong which made my baby angry.Whatever i did,i didn't do it purposely, hyung.I love him so much to hurt him!",he said between his sobs.

"Hyung?You love our kookie?",daniel asked,clearly shocked to hear the older's sudden confession.

"Yes,nielie. From the day i saw him,i fell in love with him.I even planned on confessing my feelings to him but that was the day he started avoiding me",taehyung said as he cried and jimin and daniel sighed in relief.

"If you really love him that much,go tell him,you dumb oldie",a new voice came from the kitchen entrance which caught everyone's attention at once.And to everyone's surprise, there stood Jeremy with a small smile on his lips but the tears which were flowing from his eyes told otherwise.

"Jeremy-",jimin started but Jeremy immediately cut him.

"I'm fine,jimin. Don't worry about me.Just worry about jungkook now.I don't want to see him like this.Make him happy once again,oldie",he said and dashed out of the cafe immediately.

"Yes,hyung. Go talk with that dumb kid.He was not even sleeping properly.Just talk with him and confess your feelings to him.I can assure you with my whole life that everything will be alright after that",jimin said and taehyung ran out immediately to his baby,startling him in process.

"You are coming with me right now,baby.And I'm not hearing any excuses from your pretty mouth",he said as he carried the younger in his arms and ran towards their apartment with jungkook securely held within his arms.

So,a new chapter which is the end of all the sad happenings...

I hope you liked it!

Please do vote and comment!!