7

Taehyung was standing in front of the counter and looking at the entrance from time to time.It was 8 in the morning and jungkook has not appeared yet for which he was secretly worried about him.And the 3 elders who were watching this were very happy that taehyung is slowly but surely opening his heart to someone to love.

"Tae~~are you waiting for someone??",jin asked as he gave him a playfull smirk as a bonus.

"Nope",taehyung said trying to cover up.

"It doesn't seems like that.Are you by any chance searching for a boy named jungkook who always calls you taetae??",Jin asked as he tried to keep a serious questioning look on his face.

"Absolutely not.Why should i search for him.He is just a customer who comes to our cafe for the past few days.....I think hoseok hyung needs help in the kitchen.I'll just go and help him",he said and straightaway went to the kitchen.

"I am worried about that kid,yoongi. When will he loosen up??When will he allow others to love him??He is not even true to his own feelings",jin sighed looking at taehyung's figure entering the kitchen.

"Don't worry, hyung. The time for him to loosen up has come.I truely trust that jungkook kid.I have never seen someone so stubborn like him.Trust me,hyung.....that kid is the key for taehyung's locked feelings",yoongi said and jin agreed to him immediately as he felt the same.

The day has finally ended and jungkook didn't come yet.Taehyung was worried but a sudden thought came rushing to his mind which made him suddenly very angry.

"He moved on from me.....Who would wait for a man like me??".

The next day,taehyung just worked like anyother day but with a stone like face which confused the others as he was stiffer than usual. But their confusion was soon interrupted by a loud voice which entered the cafe.

"Kookie!!!for the nth time,you should be in bed,resting!!You could have met your taetae when you are ok to be out of bed!!",daniel shouted at jungkook while jimin supported jungkook so that he could walk properly.

Taehyung,jin and yoongi turned to see what the chaos was about only to find jungkook who had bandage on his forehead, his left hand being casted and walked while limping with the help of jimin.

"OH MY GOD!!!jungkook!!!what happened to you??",jin asked as he very shocked to see him in this state.

"Hyung, he -",daniel started but was soon interrupted by jungkook himself.

"I just fell down hyung. Don't worry",he said and went near daniel to secretly pinch him.

"Did you get into a fight, kid??Tell me the truth",taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow as he didn't trust the younger,not even a bit.

"I swear!!!I'm telling you the truth. I just fell down!!I can't even kill a bug,how would i get into fights. I'm an innocent little bean~~",jungkook said as he tried acting cute to taehyung.

"Yeah yeah,you are verrrry innocent. Now what are you doing here when you have to rest??",taehyung asked him.

"Ask him,hyung. This idiot never obeys our words",jimin said with a pout and soon was hugged by yoongi who was muttering a soft 'you are so cute'.

"I am perfectly fine,taetae.I just have a slight scratch on my forehead",he said trying to escape from taehyung's glare.

"And what about your hand and leg??",he asked trying to control his temper.

"My hand is just slightly fractured which requires casting for a week and my leg is just sprained. Don't worry,taetae",he said as he tried to hug him with his healthy hand.

"And i have a week off because of this.I will be bored,you know.Please let me stay.....please",he asked showing his puppy eyes which is literally irresistible.

"Fine,but you are sitting behind the counter and you are not allowed to move no matter what.Is that clear??",taehyung asked and jungkook immediately agreed and sealed it with a kiss on his cheek.

" I have something in my mind to do when i'm just sitting,taetae",he said and taehyung immediately rejected without even hearing it.

"No".

"But taetae, first hear me",he pleaded while pouting.

"Still its a no.",he said trying his best to not see the cute pout.

"But i just wanted to draw you",jungkook said with a pout which deepened by now.

"Draw me??you know how to draw??",he asked totally surprised by the new information about jungkook.

"He draws like a real artist, hyung. Now,where is my hoseokie hyung??i miss him",daniel asked as his eyes scanned everywhere.

"He is late,donkey boy",yoongi said and recieved a cute giggle from jimin.

"This hyung is always rude to me.Wait,i will ask my hoseokie hyung to beat you",daniel crossed his arms against his chest with a pout.

"Before he could even touch me,he will be beaten to pulp by me.Watch it,kid",yoongi said with a smirk and jimin decided to interrupt before the simple conversation becomes a fight.

"Come on,nielie. Its time for school.Let's go.Bye kookie. Take care!!",he said while dragging daniel who was about to bite yoongi's hand.

"That kid must have been born as a dog in his last life",yoongi commented and looked over taehyung who was giving jungkook some paper and pencil so that he could draw.

"I wish that he could recognize his feelings sooner before it is too late",yoongi said to which jin just nodded with a small 'yeah~me too'.

Time passed and taehyung was really astonished by the younger who was too into his drawing. He didn't think that the younger would be this passionate towards art.As he was always so energetic and naughty,it was remarkable to be interested in art as it requires a great amount of patience.

He didn't open his mouth even for once when he was drawing which surprised everyone. But from time to time he would be asking for the time which equally confused them.

"What is the time,taetae??",he asked as he was drawing.

"This is the 20 th time you are asking me for time.What's with you?",he asked slightly irritated by the same request for the nth time.

"Just say the time,taetae.Please~".

"Fine!!its 3 pm.-",he couldn't complete his sentence as jungkook started to panic.

"God!! Iam going to be late.....I have to go,taetae. See you tomorrow!!",he said and started walking not before giving him a goodbye kiss on his cheek.

"Wait....but your leg??".

"Its ok,taetae.I'm fine now",he said and started walking fastly without forgetting the paper he was drawing.

The same thing happened for the entire week with jungkook drawing for the whole day and rushing out when the time striked 3 pm.

I hope you liked this chapter...

Most importantly, thanks for the support. This book has reached 1k reads within a short time and i'm very grateful to you people.Thank you once again!!!

And did anyone miss my update for the last 2 days??if yes,i'm sorry!!!i have other books too which are not yet completed.Please tolerate with my lack of updates.I'll try to update more often...

And.....in today's question booth......

What do you think about jungkook's behavior and his wounds??

Please do vote and comment!!!!