12

I went straight back to Rei after that little incident, I just couldn't handle seeing him again.

When she saw me walk in with tears streaming down my face and a bruised hand she instantly knew, something bad went down.
She brewed some tea and sat me down, I told her everything and she was surprised. But she told me to forgive him. And I told her exactly what I was thinking.

"I always forgive him.. how could I not? He's always blinded by rage, rage that his father created. It's not his fault, it never was."
Rei just smiled and told me to stay the way I am, thankfully she didn't blame him for the things he did.

To cheer me up she surprisingly pulled out her small phone, connected it to another small speaker and put on some happy music.

Dear future husband started flowing from the small device, Rei got up and grabbed my hands as we started dancing around her room. I felt happy, safe and loved. It was like she always knew how to make me feel warm and happy.

She grabbed to bottle and handed me one while we continued to sing into the fake plastic mics, it was truely the best time I've had in years.

I woke up on the floor wearing a fluffy pink necklace and bright red nail polish lathered rather nicely on my long nails. Rei was on her comfortable bed but she too had crazy additions added to her. I giggle at the mess we made, it looked like some crazy 90's rave had gone down.
I quickly clean up the stuff completely forgetting about myself, While this was happening Rei woke to me cleaning in neon pink, an almost silent giggle left her lips but I heard it. I whip my head towards her direction but we both burst out in laughter.
"Thank you mom"

Unfortunately it was time for school again, I slipped into my uniform, gathered my things which somehow had been dusted with glitter and bid farewell to Rei.
Hopefully today will be better.

I shuffle into the classroom covered in pink glitter and adorning vibrant red nails.
"Wow that's definitely a look y/n"
Uraraka speaks up, snorting at me.
I gigle before lightly rubbing my nape out of habit.
"Yep... had a crazy night"
I laugh out, but realisation flows over me. Oh no. Wait.

"WAIT NO! I didn't mean it like that"
I whine Out and Uraraka gives me a sly smile, he pink cheeks lifting with it.

"Are you sure girl?"
Her voice smug as ever.

"YES!"
I jump, some glitter tumbling from me and onto the floor.
She's laughs before nodding with a wink, I huff and make my way to my seat keeping my eyes away from the potential danger.

"I heard you had a rather "fun" night"
His voice hurt my heart, twisting in my chest uncomfortably.
It was like I was trying to force my self to hate him, yet I just couldn't.

I ignore his question and just stare straight, slinking back into my mind trying to hide away from the word.
Memories from lasts night flood my vision, a small smile creeped onto my features. The singing, dancing, makeovers, everything.

"Class! Today we will be doing some training, a special gu-"

"I AM HERE"
The all-might burst into the room, his shining smile blinding me. I couldn't help but almost cheer out loud. It's him! It's really him!

"ID LIKE TO ANNOUNCE WHAT WERE DOING TODAY!"
All might posed very heroically.

"WE WILL BE DOING..... BATTLE TRAINING"
He pulled out a slip on paper from somewhere, flipping it so the class could see. A small battle training was written in a rather nice writing.

My heart skipped a beat in excitement, I can finally show how strong I am without a man. Without Shoto.

"BUT THEY SAY THAT TO BECOME A TRUE HERO YOU HAVE TO HAVE THAT SPECIAL OUTFIT...YOUR HERO COSTUMES!"
All might points to the wall, square boxes slowly come out of the wall, numbers adorning each one.

Everyone gets up and grabs theirs before shuffling out of the class, I follow suit feeling giddy about seeing it for the first time.