50

Todoroki burst into flames, for the first time, well it's the first time I've ever seen his flames. They were uncontrolled and raging.. but they were beautiful. The red danced a dangerous game, creating patterns and hypnotising me. He looked god like.

My heart seemingly skipped a beat, but I shake off the unwanted feeling. I can't. I'm not allowed.

But how? How did they get him to use his flames? so many people are making so much progress with the stone cold boy yet I seemed to get no where in years, what am I doing wrong?

Oh that's right I'm not worthy enou-.. no I'm strong I'm everything I need, for myself. I'm me. I'm y/n a strong young beautiful girl. With curves to die for. Looks that could kill and a powerful quirk.

But am I really all that?

I seemed to zone out for an lengthy amount of time since when I came back down to earth Todoroki had won and Katsuki has won his match against our best bro Kiri. Damn I need to stop zoning.

"Y/n Todoroki the strong young lady that ended her first match with a rather... aggressive way.."
The crowd sat in and awkward silence as I stood angrily, eyes narrowed and fists smoking.

"Anyway.. verse the powerful TODORKI SHOTO!"
The crowd explodes, screaming cheering and more. It was over whelming but I was so focused on his face that the world was no more. I wasn't myself, I had entered a rather carnal state. I felt like an apex predator about to have a show down with another apex predator, well we kinda are at this point. We are at the top.