49

I'd cleaned up my messy face and covered my collar bone, the small pink spots going red. Goddammit Katsuki.

I now sit next to a tired-looking Kirishima, his match tiring him out completely. Unfortunately, it's now Urarakas match.. against the explosive dandelion.

We sit in silence a comfortable one but the heavyweight of the starting match is making us antsy.
I want both to win but it's an obvious win for Bakugo, but none the less Uraraka is definitely not going down without a fight, and I'm proud of her for that.

Impractically sitting on the edge of my seat in fear, Uraraka was panting and covered in scratches while the angry blond just stood there with nothing but a flat face.

Uraraka tried to trick him but Katsukis fast reflexes completely shut out the small girl, I knew she wasn't going down without a fight but why is she pushing herself this far.

No I should be cheering my friend on.. but I don't want her hurt.
Wait what is she doing.

She releases her quirk and hundreds or rocks start raining form the sky, she had a plan all along! She starts sprinting towards him, maybe victory could be hers. But all her joy came to an end in a flash.

Bakugo let out an enormous explosion smashing everything in the sky, and sending Uraraka flying back, as the smoke clears I can see her lying down. She was battered and tired, yet she didn't give. But all people have limits and she had hit hers, she collapsed and Bakugo left with a victory.

I sit there in silence what-... that really just happened.

I feel a gaze drilling into the side of my head and I just couldn't ignore the burning feeling. I turn to the person only to find Yaoyorozu sitting in her seat once more, covered in scratches and band aids. She seems to shrink under my gaze, looking away with an uncomfortable look in her eyes.

I sigh and lean back in my seat preparing for a arm wrestle between KIRI and steel man since their last battle didn't quite work.

Some time had passed now, Kiri won and Baku returned. We all just sat in a tense silence, Kiri sat in between both of us as he didn't quite understand what was happening between us.

I can't believe I thought for a second that that angry blonde was the one for me... maybe no one is. Maybe I don't deserve someone. Maybe what Yaoyorozu said was right, if I wasn't sold I wouldn't be here.. I would be-.. Normal.

No don't think that focus.. new match.

It was finally the match between Midoriya and Shoto.
I can see Bakugo eye me from the corner of my own when Todoroki steps out onto the battle ground, my heart clenches in pain. What are these feelings?

Yaoyorozu cheers for the mis matched boy and I almost burst into tears, why am I crying.

You don't deserve anyone

You aren't good enough

You could never be enough

You aren't NORMAL

EVEN  BAKUGO HATES YOU

I stand abruptly face tensed angrily, I couldn't let the tears fall. I don't deserve to cry. I never have.
Everyone turns towards me as I storm out the room, I couldn't be around anyone at the moment.

I stumble down the hall, eyes burning. The lump in my throat was throbbing, and the pain in my chest felt terrible. I collapse against a wall, slowly dragging myself towards an empty waiting room.

I stumble in and slam to doors closed, locking it on the way in. And before I know it I crumble into a chair, choking on sobs. No tears aren't allowed. I'm not allowed to cry. If I do I'm not strong enough.

I'm not strong like Yaoyorozu.

Why don't you cry? Your weak anyway.

Weakling

Ugly

Not enough

Worthless

Weak

Weak

Weak

Weak

WEAK

WEAK

WEAK

Stop

WEAK

PLEASE

WEAK

STOP!!!

I slam a fist onto the table in-front of me, small burn marks sat all around me. I must've been unconsciously starting my quirk.

I look up to the small tv in front of me in the corner of the room, the current match was playing.

Midoriya vs Todoroki

The camera zooms out taking in both boys faces, Midoriya was screaming something but the screaming of the crowds drowned his voice. And then it happened.