77

"It's been a while my little Ember.."
Every other past emotion left my body, the recent events in my life that tore me down flushed away. It was like Everything that ever hurt me disappeared leaving nothing behind, leaving me, an empty hallow body.
But now there was room for a raging emotion that's be calling out my name, taunting me from the back of my mind. It raced through every single cell in my body, destroying everything in its path.

An unforgiving pain, bringing me to my knees in an instant.

"Mom..."
The older version of me kneeled, her slim aged fingers cupped my cheek. She wore a pained smile as she stroked my soaked cheek, tears wetting the pads of her fingers.

"I have to go now. But remember-"

"You can't leave! I- I just met you-.. You.. You- Y-you can't!"
I cry, gripping onto her biceps. The soft sweater crinkling under my hold.

"Y/n listen-"

"N-no.... please mom. I don't want you to-"

"Y/n."
I freeze, her eyes held a soft look.

"My quirk won't last any longer... I have to go-"
I grip her tighter as she steals my tears with her thumb, a sad smile on her face.

"Y-you can't do this! It's been 10 years-... I lost you once. I'm not going to lose you again... please-"
She pulls me into her chest as the world around me fades, I start panicking as her face goes fuzzy.

"M-mom?!"
I croak, Pulling away so I could cup her cheeks. She leans into my touch, closing her eyes.

"I love you."
It was distant and fading along with her figure, a try to pull the fuzzy person to me but nothing came. She was gone.

"No no no no- god please-"

"I HAVE NO ONE-"

"DONT LEAVE-"

"PLEASE-"

"MOM!"

"EVERYONE LEFT ME PLEASE-"

The screams tore my throat apart as I clutch my hands tight to my chest, thousands of invisible knives shredded my body piece of piece. Slowly, making sure I felt every fibre in my body break under the strain of this cold unforgiving pain.

I feel the real world stumble back upon me, I was still on the ground but pain had stopped. It had gone numb, I had gone numb.

I stare blankly at the dirt as everything seemed to blur, The battle behind me. Screaming. Fighting. Every. thing.

The world seemed to slow as the familiar shoes poked at my vision, I raise my head as the horrid man stares down at me. In slow motion he swung a hand down, his palm aiming for my face. But red over took everything and I snatched his wrist in my hand before letting everything go.

Fire exploded from my body, Lighting up everything in the surrounding area. He jumps away before I stare him down, everything dropped away. It was just Him and I. Nothing could stop me from killing him now.

"MOTHER ISNT DEAD. ALL YOU SPEAK OF IS LIES."
I scream, letting my flames have a mind of their own as fire dances across my skin freely, no control what so ever.

"What nonsense are you talking about daughter.. She's dead and I know it. You know why? Because I killed her myself."
He spoke darkly, his own quirk taking action. It was flames like mine but they were red and taunting, disgusting honestly.

"IM GOING TO-"

"No need to get aggressive my child, we can just end this peacefully or i'll have to end your mothers disgusting bloodline right this instance."
Red takes over my vision as blue danced higher than ever before, alerting everyone in the perimeter of my position and presence.

"YOU WONT LEAVE THIS PLACE ALIVE, ILL PAINT THE GROUND WITH YOUR BLOOD. YOU FLITHY MONSTER, IM GOING TO SEND YOU TO HELL MOTHER FUCKER."

Unbeknownst to me my classmates watched on in horror as I fought my father, they had heard everything. The knew about my past now. They know about my father. My bloodline.

And most importantly, They were afraid of what I could do. They didn't want to feel that way, but the anger and bloodlust could be seen clear in my eyes. And they knew there was no way to stop me... or was there?