60

The week in the Natsuya Hero company sped by so fast it was like a blur, days were spent fighting the boss himself, Natsuya. And the nights were spent cuddling with Reo. That loveable bean warmed up to me extremely quickly since I always gave him my sweets and pancakes in the mornings. Let me just tell you he is a very good cuddler. I even cooked dinner with Kaito a couple times, he taught me how to make many amazing dishes. But I did have to stop him from eating all the toast and putting forks in the microwave. And every morning and night, after my time spent with Reo and Kaito was over, Haru would sneak into my room and have a fashion show with me. We would model, and take selfies. He even did my make up once, and damn that boy knows what he's doing. He would give me fashion tips, and flirt with me. Got a bit touchy once, I taught him a lesson. But I've grown the closest to Riku and Natsuya surprisingly. Riku became an emotional support to me, because ever since I was younger I would get nightmares sometimes, about my childhood. And for some reason they just decided to start up again, but Riku was there. He talked me through all of it, and held me tight like a mother would for her child. Or even a protective older brother. And Natsuya taught me many things, from fighting to mentally strengthening. He helped me with everything, it was like he knew what I had gone through. He toughened me up, making me feel powerful and strong. Like the young girl that got destroyed was built back up, she was standing proud and ready to live her best life. And the quirk training helped so much, I sharpen my control over the aggressive blue flames, and learned how to creat more in a quicker amount of time. And best of all special moves, they were probably the best part. But learning them wasn't fun. But most importantly he made me feel happy, not just Natsuya they all did. They made me feel like that hardships that were weighing me down had disappeared. And I grew to love the massive dorks, they became my family. And they deemed me as their baby sister, and they were the over protective older brothers. And I could never be any happier about it. And I'm not going to lie I did cry when I had to leave back to school, I clutched onto Haru tightly as we balled our eyes out, everyone else sighed but joined in. Even Reo. It was so cute.
Anyway. I had to leave my new found family behind, and I wasn't happy at all. But a couple reassuring words from mommaRiku and I was on my way, happy that we will all be able to meet up again another time.

Now I stand out side the school clutching my hero suit case a big smile plastered onto my face, I'm ready to face the world once again. Everyone will know I'm back and better than ever.

I slide open the door, a large smile on my face. I remember when I first showed up to class I never used to show this much emotion in fear of getting beaten. But now it's just habit to show everything.

"Y/n!!!!!"
Mina cheers, flying into me, I hug her tightly before laughing. Sadly I had adopted one of Harus annoying traits, his obnoxious laugh. My true laughs were now loud and just weird. But it still sounded like home.

"You look... different!"
Mina gApes, taking a step back so she can look me up and down.

It's true I had grown an inch taller and lost some chub, sharpening my features out. I even got a tad bigger in.. those places. I don't know how but maybe the excitement and happiness from the trip boosted my health? I don't know but I definitely looked better. And I even have and small outline of abs, crazy right.

"Girl! You.. look different. What did they feed you while you were gone, fricking chocolate cause you're looking hella sweet."
I say, throwing an arm over Minas shoulder. She giggles before we bro hug.

"Nah girl. What did they feed you? Fricking straight protein cause damn how'd you get taller in a week?"
I laugh loudly before chatting with her she started sharing her experiences, while I just listened on with a small smile.

"So how was your trip?"
Uraraka asks, Mina invites her over and we just chatted about anything.

"Oh lemme tell you."
I say spreading my arms excitedly.
I whip out my phone before pulling up and select folder and handing it to them. They start swiping with shocked expressions. Their eyes bulge at one particular photo wonder what one it was.

"So yea-"

"THOSE ARENT HEROS! THOSE FINE MEN ARE MODELS."
Mina screeches, Uraraka was just letting out demon noises as she pints to the screen then back at me.

"Yeap.. ahAh those "fine ass men" are actually the kindest people I've ever met, well besides Reo his angry half the time. But that's besides the point."
I mumble, I take the phone back and find a selfie of me and Reo. He was laying on my chest, his face squished and I was silently laughing. It's such a cute pic. I show the girls and they fillip, Uraraka slaps her cheeks sending her floating off and Mina always gasping on the floor.

"OMG GUYS I BROKE THEM!"