30

I turn away before I leap into his arms without a second glance, he had that much of an affect on me.

"So this is my good bye todoroki... after the time I've been away, ive done a lot of thinking."

"I've decided to leave, I've moving out... for good. I couldn't live with myself if I saw you and her all buddy buddy, it wouldn't just tear me apart.
Your actions... they tear me apart. They still are."
I pause, my breathing speeding up. My heart could be heard shattering from miles away.

"Your face. It's so beautiful. Your way of speaking. Your power. You... you are beautiful. You set my heart Aflame, burning brighter than the 7 suns. Just your skin grazing mine could make me burn, filling my insides with butterfly's. The soft smile that you give Yaoyorozu, it makes me feel foolish for falling for you. I'm such a fool, you know?"
I give a small teary smile, the pain was growing. My chest slowly closing up in pain.

"I'm a fool in love..."
My throat closes up, causing my words to squeak up.

I suck in a harsh breath before looking away from his face, tears rushing down my puffed up cheeks.
"I know your demons, I've battled them head on with you. I stood by your side, tending to your gaping wounds while my own bled. I failed to turn you view on this cruel world back, fixing the wrong that your father made. But all that was made was a shattered heart and another lost, in the deep dark pits of hatred for this filthy world."

"So I'm sorry."
I gulp at his face, it was no longer twisted with emotion. The walls were back, sealing away the forbidden feelings. Hiding away the tears that were being held back.

"No."
His voice was hoarse, deep and husky. Sending my mind into a frenzie.

"This wasn't supposed to happen. You... why?!"
He croaks our, his eyes were screaming with a burning emotion I couldn't pinpoint. The walls were slowly cracking under the intense feelings.

"You-..."
His eyes glazed over as unshed tears built up, I gasp before approaching him.

He looked stuck in thought, while his teeth grit together.
I place a small timid hand against his cheek before slowly dragging my thumb over a stray tear that fell, his skin warm and soft under my small palm. He glances at me before leaning into my hand

I give him a small loving smile.