68

I stand completely still as I blink rapidly trying to get the sleep out, it was currently 5:30 am and I was not prepared to train.

"You've all improves mentally and technically but have you improved physically?"
Aizawa spoke up then pointed to Bakugo.

"Throw it just like the first day."
Bakugo happily obliged, eager to send something flying with his explosions.

Then it happened and... blah...... whatever I'm tired.
I wasn't practically sleep standing at this point.

"Y/n!"
I snap out of my daze and throw a hand over my heart, wait I'm not in AoT... I thought Levi was about to take my knee caps for a second.

"Y/n!"

"H-hai?"
I say completely confused, I need to stop zoning out.

"Go!"
He said pointing to a tub thing full of water, I hesitantly make my way over and stare into the water in confusion.

"You will stay in the ice water and focus on controlling your quirk even in colder conditions, your goal is to expand the amount of control you have."
I nod and look back into the water, I dip and finger in a shiver. THATS SO COLD.

I peel my clothes of before quickly dipping in not wanting people to see, I was still wear booty shorts and a white singlet though.
I groan and throw my hands around myself, I can't possible control my flames in this. They're going to go haywire.

I unwantedly release the hold on myself and focus out to the ground, I push and fire spews out coming from all sides. Dammit.
I push again, the flames grew way bigger than intended blocking everything out like a wall, it definitely warmed me but the water wasn't helping.

"Fuchajxjajd"
I was trying to speak but everything was aching, this water?!?!?!??
I groan before slamming my hand down onto the side of the tub thing. The fire disappears leaving a burnt ring around me, I now notice that a lot of forest is cleared away leaving me in the middle of nothing.  I look around try to distract myself from the pain. I see large explosions leaving the tops of the tree before disappearing but popping back up again, also I'm pretty sure I can hear him screaming from here.

I shake my head. Don't get distracted.

I take a deep breath, my hands were shaking from the cold but I can't give up. Focus, control, breath. You've got this.

I place my hands on the rim of the tub and close my eyes, ignore the cold. Ignore. I then let the front of my heat up before pushing. Blue flames explode out of the side of the tub, flying extremely far away before disappearing. No! The front! In front of me! I try once more and push everything I front of me, blue flames dance in front of me before shooting out. Perfect! I can do it! Omg!
I happily laugh before smirking, okay. Now let's see if I can do it again.

I did it again with a bit more ease, but I couldn't hold it. Why?! I raise a hand and shoot a straight line I front of me, but it just dies. I can't keep it alive. I did it again... and again... and again... I CANT DO IT!!!
I sigh angrily before slamming my hands down onto the sides of the tub and scream.... loudly.

"COME ON YOU ******!!"
I screech angrily pushing the hardest I've ever before. The flames reach heights I've never seen before die down, they were about to reach the ground.

"NO YOU ******* ***** COME ONNNN!!"
My screaming could be heard across the entire camp, people sharing concerned looks. Some even shaking in fear.

but the flames just fell to the ground smoking out pathetically, I start letting out angry huffs before jumping out of the tub, water going everywhere. I throw my hands down onto the ground before igniting everything around me on fire, the empty valley going up in flames.
My angry screaming could be heard coming from the middle. And during my angry fit of rage I had melted the tub, water evaporated before my eyes and metal turned to liquid. I then proceeded to start angrily throwing bursts of fire into the air to convince myself that I could hold my fire. But everything just died down eventually.

"Okay times up. Head towards dinner!"
A random voice says, I scream one last time before storming back towards the camp, my fists clenched and white from how right I was squeezing.

"Here's some material, you kitties will make you're own dinner"
I hear while approaching my class, I was practically smoking.

"We're making our own dinner?"
I question from behind the pussy cat she whiles around before laughing at my face.

"Why so angry?"
She purrs before patting my head, I was shaking.

"Anyway I have to go~ bye bye kittens"
I growl before snatching up some stuff, quickly making everything for some curry completely ignoring everyone. I then go to light a fire but out of anger I could control the amount of flames that left my palm, and the fire place went up into flames before turning into dust.

Everyone freezes and just turns to me, I silently just stare down at the dust pieces.

"Really?"
I whisper.

"REALLY?!!"
I scream and feel my hand explode into flames but they die down in seconds, and I'm left in tears.
They streak down my cheeks and I angrily stare at the ground.

"I can't do it"
I whisper, before crumpling to the ground.

"H-hey?... come eat some dinner with us.. we made extra."
Someone speaks up hesitantly as if I'd snap.

"O-okay"
I mumble before wrapping my arms around my body, keeping my head down.
I follow behind someone looking small and pathetic.

I get seated next to Bakugo and I can't help but lean on him, he tries to push me away but I was like a piece of stone. No one could move me.
"Hey are you alright?"
I look up and stare into Denkis eyes before bursting into tears.
He panics and stands up.
"Oh no! Y/n-"

"N-no im fine!"
I speak up, wipe my teArs away quickly and take a big spoon full of curry into my mouth.

"See? I'm fine!"
I speak with a mouth full, Bakugo nudges me before tell me to close my mouth. I laugh before continuing to munch on my food, it was really not-... how do I say this without being mean. Flavourless. I needed something. Then it hits me.

I lean over slight and poke Bakugo he slams his utensil down before facing me. I pout but still point to my food, he just sighs and pulls some chill sauce out of no where. I gasp and happily snatch it before mixing it into my food. I pour a lot before Bakugo snatches it back.

"It's hot-"

"I know-... I haven't had this stuff since I was a child! Thank you!"
I speak up before munching again, I shiver a little as the heat hits me but I was so good. I couldn't help but moan.

People tense and look at me, I just scoff so much stuff down my throat.
"W-what?"
I say, while wiping my face trying to see if there wasn't something on my face.
The nervously nod before I continue wolfing my food down.

I lean back satisfied, that was so good. Definitely brought back some memories of when I was still with my mother.