65

As soon as I entered the mall Mina had already gone off somewhere leaving me alone, not like I was complaining. I have some serious thinking to do.

Why Am I all of a sudden feeling regret for leaving Shoto? I mean.. it felt so good to be independent and strong by myself, that I don't need anyone. But I can't deny the feeling I get when I look at him. Its like I'm back at square one, I feel like I'm stuck back in 'our' room. I feel like I'm back to being old little me, one that longed to be in his arms. One that was destined to be a housewife. But I don't want that. I want to feel like myself, like I don't want a man to always come save me and dictate where my life will go. But there is a want, a need for someone to hold me. To protect me from the outside world. Whisper sweet nothings into my ear as everything seems to float away. Someone to make me feel, feel special, feel things so unholy I can't even imagine it. But I- I feel so conflicted. What do I really want?
What do I really need?

I stroll past a clothing shop but immediately back track when I see an adorable top.
I slip in, the store giving off A very chic vibe. I smile kindly at the store clerk but she just gives me a blank stare, I shrug it off and continue shopping. I walk towards the top and pick up the fabric. It was a large light grey over sized sweater with 'baby' written in light pink over the chest. And when I picked it up it was super soft, and looked hella comfortable.

I pick up and large which will be extremely big considering it is a over sized sweater and walked up to the front.
"Excuse miss, how much is this?"
I ask in a light voice while handing over the piece of clothing. She just freezes but continued to shakily scam the barcode thingy.

"I-I-ts 6-"

"Miss... are you okay?"
She just looks me dead in the eyes, fear pooling in her bright neon pink ones.

"Miss?"
She shakily nods, but I can't help but wonder.

"A-are you sur-"

"I wouldn't move if I was you."
His voice was low and scratchy, I freeze as I feel the cold metal being pressed against the back of my head. I stare in front of me and watch and the store girl starts silently sobbing while another mans voice joins.

"Take her to the back room."
They grab the pink eyes girls shoulders and starting dragging her.

"What the hell do you think your doing to her!"
I angrily speak up, but don't dare move.

"Oh we're just going to have some fun. Why don't you join us?"
I feel arms snake around d my wrists pulling the behind me, the gun now pressed against my temple.
My heart starts rapidly beating, this ISNT going to end well.

"Stop!!"
I screeched, the man behind me rough stops before growling.

"Leave the girl! Take me instead, she will just fight back. I'll go willingly."
Pink eyed girl just looks at me in horror, I nod before watching her scramble away on all fours after being pushed to the ground.

The two men laugh while slowly walking to me to my end, I start sweating profusely. I couldn't deny the fact that I'm scared. Girls my age shouldn't be going through stuff like this.. e v e r.

They push me into a dark room full of neatly folded clothes, and before I know it one man was attacking my neck with his disgusting lips.
"Fucking let me go!"
I scream, flailing my legs around. I had a plan and I'm praying it will work. We just have to wait it out.
I land a solid kick it his Nono area and them watch him crumble to the ground, his mate just smirks down at me.
"A little girl can't take both of us"

I growl and raise a fist, smoke dancing off of my knuckles.
"Oh but my fist can."
I jump forward and slam my fist as hard as I could into his face, his nose could be felt crunching under my hand. I feel back and throw another punch sending the man to the ground, he was groaning while clutching his nose.

"You shouldn't have don't that."
The other man said behind me, then I felt the gun be pressed into my thigh before answering pain flys through my body.
I scream out and the bullet lodged into my delicate flesh.
I whip around and knock his teeth out with an upper cut, he falls to the ground next to his buddy. I snatch the gun as I gasp for air, it was burning. My leg was burning. I hesitantly point the gun at the broken nose man, a pained look on my face.
"Never touch a girl again."
I speak hoarsely before sending a bullet into his leg.
I then stumble out of there as fast as I could, sliding the gun into my pants, completely hidden.

I tried to hide it but blood was rapidly dripping from my thigh, staining the grey fabric, I was limping really badly. I was practically gasping for air as I try to limp as fast as I could out fo the store. I exit and watch as people around me stop and stare, my own world slowly blurring.

Fuck. No. Blood loss.
I plant a hand firmly over the wound, feeling the fabric squelch under the pressure, a red liquid doused my hand, leaking through my fingers.
I call out weakly for help, people around me panicking.

Everything starts spinning but I somehow spot Uraraka and Midoriya, I call out to them, lifting a hand trying to get their attention.

"Ur-..."
I gasp in pain, I slam into the floor, my body feeling so heavy.

"Ochaco!"
I use the last of my energy to scream, she whipped towards me a gasps loudly. Quickly sprinting towards me, people all around me stop and watch in fear.  I feel my pants sticking to my skin, I look down and in a blurry mess a large pool of red surrounded my leg. And that was when people started panicking.

Uraraka slides next to my body on her knees, her breathing was laboured. Next was Midoriya he came running over phone in hand, he quickly starts shouting into the phone. Something... police?

Why do I feel cold? I feel so...so cold.

"Y/n! Stay..... with..... me."
What? Why is her voice fading. Static enters my ears making me wince, why so loud.

I watch her pink cheeks dance around my vision, before everything goes black.