24

The white lights above me were blinding, making me groaning in retaliation. There was a full ache in my body, everywhere it tingled uncomfortably.

"Y/n!"
I hear someone call, I slightly blink my eyes open, trying to make the pain go away quicker.

It was the class they stood over me, peer down like I was some attraction.

"What?"
I whisper out, confusion taking over my entire being.

"You're awake!"

"We've been waiting all afternoon!"

"Y/n-chan~ I'm so happy you're okay!"

"Y/n!"
Their voices all seemed to lap over each other but it brought a smile to my face.
My chest felt warm, my face felt the same.

"Hi, yes. I'm okay. I'm okay."
I giggle out, slowly sitting up. My spine ached incredibly.

"What happened?"
I question, all eyes seemed to bulge at my voice.

"You don't know?!"
I hear Kaminari yell, Uraraka just winks at me before hushing him. She was about to spill something big.

"It was scary to be honest, seeing my best friend in pain and nothing I could do about it, hurt my heart."
She started.

"Yea yea! Allmight tried to save you but that thing grabbed you, it hurt you really bad! My heart physically hurt in that moment, just saying!"
Mina calls out after.

"Then something happened and your body exploded into flames, if in different circumstances it would've looked rather beautiful."
Uraraka said, sadly smiling at me.
I swallow at the dark memories that slowly leaked into my brain.

"Then you were hurting because of your quirk, you lost control, and you put yourself and everyone around you in danger."
Tsu croaked, placing a finger tip on her cheek, as if in deep thought.

"We had no clue what to do! That was until you knight in shining armour decided to step up!"
Aoyama spoke, dazzlingly posing.
His sparkles shone very bright, almost blinding everyone around him.

"Todoroki! He called out, and we all seemed to notice your flames died down a bit at his voice, it was like a spell being cast."
Mina spoke up again, gushing at the end, I sit confused and slightly scared of what's to come.

What had I done to Todoroki?

Does everyone know my undying live for him now?

What will they think of me?

"Anyway, we were extremely confused when he froze you down, it was obvious it wouldn't stop you. But then it happened."
Uraraka pauses dramatically, clutching her fist tight.

"He dove right in, placing a rushed, tender kiss to your lips. The flames burnt him yet he didn't back out, we were frightened that he would get extremely hurt but he didn't. You calmed down, you body finally giving up its fight."

"Even after your flames died down he still kissed you, it was so cute. Then you said something, your eyes lowering. He looked panicked, worried and extremely scared. As he cradled you, we could all see the emotion on his stone cold face, it was like a movie scene. So romantic."
Uraraka squealed as she spilled the story, the boys looked kind of uncomfortably but happy I was okay.
I go to reply but she continued her dramatic story.

"Then you fainted, your eyes rolling into the back of your head as you fell limp in his strong, muscly arms.
He clutched you close, gritting his teeth with widened eyes. He was begging you to stay with him, as his eyes trailed down you body he seemed to grow angry. He gently placed you down beside our shocked body's, as he glared daggers at the villains. His eyes screaming bloody murder."
I sit there with a shocked expression, this could either the most creative but at the same tome unrealistic story, or it could be that the Shoto todoroki has gone bonkers.

"Then Pro Heros showed up before he could go ballistic, as soon as it was safe he grabbed you close again. Walking almost running towards the nurse, he shouted things before handing you to her. Then he walked away, fists clenched and face stoic. Then as soon as we got released with the all clear we visited you in the hospital, Todoroki some how was here before all of us. His hand sat his large hand on your small delicate fingers, tracing the scars left behind from the raging battle."
The girls all looked engaged by Urarakas story telling as some boys had left due to who knows what, while the rest looked even more uncomfortable.

"He gave you one last looked before leaving, head down and fists clenched, how sad. Then we stayed waiting for you to wake up, and now we're here."
I nod along, flabbergasted.

What the actual fu-