15

I woke in white room, the smell of medicine and lavender made me crinkle my nose. I raise slightly as I graze my fingers over the back of my nape, it's still there.

Ever since I can remember I've always had this strange bump, the pain being extreme when you push down on it. I've had it pressed multiple times, many of them being by Shoto. Once by Endeavour for failing train, and let me tell you I almost died that day. Once by a man that visited me when I was still with my parents, and once by my mother. Every single time I've always ended up unconscious, rather annoying if I do say so myself. I've tried before to get it out but it seems to be unbreakable. I stabbed, scratched. Pulled and even pushed to se it it would go away. It never did.
And it's become a weak point for me, Shoto threatens to hurt me with it. I never crossed boundaries when it comes to this pain, it's is so indescribable. I honestly would rather die then get it fully pushed down.

"Miss? Are you alright you've been staring at that wall for quite some time"
A short old lady rolls over in a rolling chair, her face looked concerned.

"O-oh yea... just thinking, that's all."
She nods before giving me a note, she then rolls back to her desk that I didn't Even realise she was at.

I open the small piece of paper, reading it in my head as to not disturb the nurse.

'Y/n please come straight back to class after you wake up, you're uniform has been brought to you by one of you classmates so please get changed. Your bag has been packed by one of you're friends so if you feel like leaving early, please do so.
Signed - Aizawa 😸'
I giggle at the small cat face that was drawn next to his name.

I quickly change and pack away my hero costume that surprisingly didn't get damaged. I take a quick breather before entering the classroom once more, a small smile present on my face.

"You're okay!"
Uraraka and Toru squeak out, I laugh as they pull me into a hug.
"Group hug!"
Uraraka calls out as all the girls besides Yaoyorozu pile up, me stuck in the middle. I laugh loudly as someone brushes their hand over my sides. I almost freeze instantly. Oh no.

"Please don't do it."
I mumble, but the oncoming attack could be stopped.

Fingers tickle every single part on my side, as tears well in my eyes.
I burst out laugh, my face red in the cheeks.
"STOP!"
I call out between laughter, breathing choppy and cut off.
I start gasp for air as by lungs forget how to breathe.
Laughter continues to bubble out of my throat as I fall to the ground, rolling around while clutching my sides.
"Stop!"
They weren't even touching me any more but the giggles still somehow escaped my body.
They joined in on the laughter as they watched me with large smiles on their faces.

I felt happy.