34

I twist the door open, all eyes were already on me, it was like they already knew I would be there.
I just give a sharp glare, many shiver and turn away while two looked on. One with a slight proud yet annoyed look and one with anger.

It was Bakugo and Todoroki.
Bakugo seemed to find entertainment from the situation while Todoroki glared me down.
I growl at Todoroki, my eyes sending daggers flying at him. While I raise a slight brow at Bakugo.

Yaoyorozu enters slowly after me, sliding a hand up her forearm and chuckling nervously.
I whip towards her before narrowing my eyes. Sending A silent message to keep her trap shut or I will fucking rain all hell down on her right this instant.

I saunter passed the open seat next to todoroki and plop down next to the smirking Bakugo, his hand shoved deep in his pockets.

"Just so you know dumbass, we heard everything."
I scoff lightly before looking at him from the corner of my eye, a lightly smirk on my face.

"I figured, what'd ya hear?"
I copy his actions as we have light conversation, I put my feet up as Iida seems to cringe from the corner of the room.

"Pretty much everything, specially that punch. Good one I'd say idiot"
We both lightly chuckle, wow the fist normal conversation I've had in a while. I kinda like it.

We just start laughing loudly over random things as the rest of the class seems to watch from a distance, shaking in fear or worry, who knows.

This is the first time I've felt... normal for once, like an actual teenager. Not someone with back breaking problems and troubles, but a kid. Like the teenager I was, I was before I was beaten out of me, forcing me into a young lady ready to start a family and settle down.

We both sit in a unusually comfortable silence, we both didn't expect to get along so naturally, maybe it meant to be...

Is he the one that i choose- no don't be silly y/n your just talking to a...friend.

"Ya know..."
He starts, his voice low and husky, sending shivers up my spine.

"I'm going to be number one in this stupid festival, and that punch you threw before? I'm expecting to receive one in the fight for the top today."
I laugh lowly before nudging  his bicep, he growls but wears a small smirk.

"Yes yes you big baby, and you know what? I'm going to be number one"
He scowls but undoubtedly nods in agreement, we both silently agree to give it our all.