52

I look up at him as blue quickly covers my body, hiding my dignity away.
The betrayal could be seen clear as day on my eyes, my skin was burning from his touch but I felt ice cold inside.

"Remember this y/n.. you will never be enough for me."
I stand up as the crowd was cheering for the winner.. Shoto.

"How could you?!"
I choke out as a sob escapes my body, the crowd seems to silence as my sobs reach everyone's ears, sending shivers down their spines. The pain was escaping me in loud choked up cries, and people could hear how broken I sounded.

I brush past him as my skin felt tainted, I didn't feel this gross and degraded while fighting but now that the heat from the fight was gone things had came crashing down on me.

But most of all. I felt betrayed. I felt disgusted that I even though for second I could get a truth full answer out of that bastard.

I stumble into the waiting room sobbing, while barely covering myself with shotos jacket that came off.

Everyone couldn't help but sit in a shocked silence, normally Mineta and Kaminari would've taken the opportunity to drool but even they felt how heavy the situation felt.

Rip my stuff out of my seat, shooting a broken look towards the black haired beauty Yaoyorozu. She didn't look away this time. She stares me down, with a smug yet pitying smile.

I sprint down the empty halls, and burst into the same waiting room from before.

Weak

Please not now

Please god

Please someone stop these thoughts

Help me

Save me

As if someone heard my silent prayers arms wrap around me, comforting words drift into my ears.
"It's okay y/n I'm here."

They cover my body with the jacket, and pull me into their chest. And finally my world fully crumbles down. My walls cracking under the Devastating realisation that I was never important to him in the first place. And being heartbroken I went out and played around with Bakugous feelings instead. I'm a disgusting whore. But why didn't I see the truth.

It's because I was in denial. I AM in denial.