58

The way his name sounded in real life made goosebumps rise. I just stare in shock but a large hand on the small of my back stops me from day dreaming.

"Y/n! Stop. You need to listen, or do you want to get punished?"
Rikus smooth voice enters my ear as I freeze on spot, his hot breath fans my ear.

"N-no!"
I squeak, Riku chuckles before pulling away.

"Boss."
I hear his foot steps leave as the door behind me closes with a thump, a deafening silence enters the room.

"Now that we're alone, I'd like to get to know you better y/n"
My name sounded so good rolling off his tongue. Wait-.. what the he'll?! He's like way older than me, snap out of it y/n.

He stands from his desk, and I thought Riku was tall. this man was a giant. 6'6 at least. What the hell?!
Is everyone in this building huge.

He approaches me with predator like steps, threatening me to make a move. I gulp nervously, what is he doing. He loosens his tie, a smirk danced along his perfect lips. I now noticed that he also has small fangs, they just made him extra hot.

I seem to shrink as his massive broad shoulders block off all exits, my back pressed tightly up against the door.
"This is going to be fun~"

I groan loudly as sweat rolls down my body, purple marks littering my once clean skin. He pulls out,while letting a small groan out, my body shaking from our session.

"I'm going to go Faster~"
He speaks lowly, a smirk crawling back onto his slightly sweaty face.

"Harder~"

"And-"

"No please, I can't!"
I whine as my legs give out under me, he just stares down at my pathetic form. I look up, sweat rolling down my chin. I was extremely tried and sore. While he just looked fine.

"Please. I listened to everything, I followed you commands. Let me rest."
I beg, now weakly pulling myself up.

He sighs before placing me down on the bench, he sits next to me before taking his shirt off. His muscle shining. I avert my eyes and hold back the raging blush.

"My legs are shaking so bad."
I comment, trying to cut off the silence. He grunts while looking down at me.

"This was only day one. The easiest day."

I freeze instantly, e-easiest.

I slump before a loud whine leave my mouth.
"Stop complaining. It's only kick boxing."

"Yea but you punch wayyy too hard?!"
I shout, Ponting to the wall then myself.

"You put a hole in the wall!"
He just shrugs before leaning back, taking a deep breath.
"But this is a good way to learn. I'm forcing your instincts to surface, helping you. Also while I'm helping your reflexes to sharpen, cause you've got absolutely terrible refelxes at the moment."
I sigh at his word, I look down at my exposed stomach. The only training clothes I brought were black nike shorts and a sports bra. Sweat rolled down my skin as the purple marks seemed to mock me.

"Sorry bout that."
I just grunt before standing up and shakily walking towards the exit.

"Sorry Mr Pro hero but I'm going to pass out any second now, ima going to sleep"
I groan out before walking no where in particular, I left partially because I'm in extreme pain and partly because his abs were distracting me.

"I'm going to introduce you to my side kicks tomorrow, so be prepared. Also goodnight~"
I hear him call from inside the training room, I then close the brown door with gold accents and make my way... somewhere I don't know where, but I was going somewhere.
I was about to give up my search for a room but a fabulous idea struck me.

"Riku!"
I call, and in literal seconds, I'm not even kidding you. Riku popped right up in front of me. I stumble back before pointing at him.

"H-how?!"
He just laughs before giving a tiny bow.

"What do you need?"

"Can I please have somewhere to sleep, I'm going to pass out any second now."
He smiled before leading me by the small of my back the same way I came.

"You got it!"