90

I grit my teeth angrily, a burning rage within started boiling. I slip some money down before grabbing my stuff and leaving. I couldn't stay here. I might get too angry.

"EMBERR!"
"LOOK THIS WAY"
I make way past the crazy photographers, hoping not to get too close just incase they spotted the marks.

"Ember. Your car."
I thank my bodyguard and get into the black limo that magically appeared in front of me.

"Where too miss?"
I sigh before humming in thought.

"Anywhere. Just away from here- actually no. Take me to-"

A loud explosion cuts me off as the car screeches to a stop, the building across from me had gone up into flames.

On instinct I rip the door open and sprint towards the scene.

Screams erupted around me as the fire raged on. It was on the first floor, blocking all exits as the people out side screamed for help from their windows.

"Don't worry a pro is here."
I shout before scaling the side of the building. Thank my mother and her weirdly amazing rock climbing skills.
I clutch the water pipes gently trying to go faster without falling.

I come up to a window and smash my way inside. My knuckles start bleeding a strong rush of adrenaline fuelled me.
"Hello?! Is anyone here?!"
I sprint around the apartment before finding the front door and bursting through. Fire was slowly crawling up the walls as I started banging on doors.

"HELLO?!-"
The door swings open as what seems to be the entire buildings worth of people crowed by a window, screaming for help.

"Please don't worry anymore. Ember is here."
I shout before pushing a large cupboard thing up against the door in hopes of slowly the flames.

"Does anyone have a quirk useful-"

"Yes someone made a rope! But none of us are strong enough-"

"Give it to me! EVERYONE! get ready to climb down this ropes. As fast as you can okay?"
Women sobbed around me as they clutches their children close.

I grab a thick rope from a little girls hand and throw it out the window.

"Go go go! I've got you!"
I shout over the crackling flames under us.

People nervously grip the rope and slip down, It wasn't too hard. Very easy in fact but I was sweating a tad bit much and I was slowly losing my grip.

"Quick-"
The ceiling started crack behind us as I spin around in shock. How the- The flame is under us?! How-... Oh no.

"EVERYONE OUT QUICK! QUICK PLEAse!"
I go to jump down but a small screaming behind me made me pause. I spin around and see a small leg poking out behind a couch.

I rush over and push the counch out of the way.
"Hey hey... shhh it's okay. We need to leave. It's not safe here k?"
I speak softly as a little boy in front of me clutches a teddy close to him, tears streaming down his face.

"B-but Is scared."
I hush him before gently picking him up.
"It's okay.. I'm here now. Ember! Yea!"
He sniffs before bursting into more tears, clutching me close. I slowly walk towards the window but a loud laugh stops me.

"So close darling~ You almost saved everyone! But this poor little boy-"

Sora.