61

I look around frantically only to find everyone swarming the door, I give a confused look and walk past the struggling Mina.

"Wait-.. you even got defined arms now?! Bot noodle arms!"

"I DIDN'T HAVE NOODLE ARMS IN THE FIRST PLACE."
I pout, while Mina just starts dying on the floor once again.
I shuffle past her and tap on Denkis shoulder he was talking to someone.

"Hey Pika, what's up?"
He turns around confused before looking down at me with a bright red face.

"Wow y/n! You look... different"
I roll my eyes with a smile, he sways slight just looking at me.

"It's not too big of a difference."
He rapidly shakes his head, but then his mood switched and he shoots finger guns at me.

"How about I take you out sometime?"
He says all suave, winking at me.

I nudge his side before letting out a loud boisterous laugh, my cheeks reddening.
"You stupid."
He just stares at me with wide eyes and a red face.

"I- I've never heard you laugh before"
I rub the nape of my neck in shock, never?

"Really?"

"Yea you're normally all super duper formal, and shy not... confident."
I laugh again and shrug.

"I just met some people that taught me how to step up for myself..."
I say, a sad look in my eye.

I miss theeeeeeeeeeem

"O-oh"

"Heh yea anyway.. so what's everyone so crazy bout over here."
I say with a large smile but then it falls when Todoroki stares up at me with a blank face, how did I not see him.

"You didn't hear?"
Denki exclaims throwing his arms in the air, a bewildered look in his eye.

I shake my head histamtly before nervously looking in Todorokis direction.
"Todoroki, Midoriya and Iida got attacked by the hero killer stain!"
My mouth falls open as my eyes bulge.

How did I not hear about this?

"It's all over the new-"

"Endeavor saves us, end of story"
Todoroki stepped in, the temperature dropped in the room at i shoot Denki a apologising type of look.

But when I look in Todorokis direction I could see right through him, that lying facade was so easy for me to see. Something else went down, but he's not telling the truth.
I better not intrude, don't want Mr Canadian flag to get angry at me.

"But the real question is.. h-"

"I-oh h-hey y/n!"
Midoriya squeaks, waving gently at me. I wave back with a large smile, but the burning feel of someone's made me Falter.

"B-"
Denki tried to start again but a sharp bang stops him once more.

I whip towards the door before bursting out in laughter, Bakugo stood there with.. with tamed hair.
I scramble in front of him tears in my eyes, I clutch onto his shoulder as I gasp for air. I take in another deep breath before throwing my head back and a loud laugh leaves my body, it shocked me how familiar it sounded.
I could feel Bakugos body vibrating under my hand, and when I look up he's shaking in anger.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE LAUGHING AT BLUE BITCH!"
He screams, and then his hair pops back into shape out of anger. I tumble to the floor and grasp my stomach and start crying, laughs weren't even leaving me anymore. I couldn't breath it was so funny. I repeatedly slam my fist against the floor gagging on laughs, while Bakugo just was screaming bloody murder.
I manage to crawl away still crying from laughter and pull myself into my chair.