44

Bakugo leans against a wall his gaze piercing my awkwardly shuffling body. We slipped away into some random hall so I could talk about my.. oh so lovely past.

"So?.."
He impatiently says, narrowing his red eyes at me. I sigh before copping his actions across from him.

"So do you want me to start from the start?"
He grunts, and I sigh once more.

"Okay so..."

"WAIT."
His face tenses before looking confused at me.

"Please DONT tell anyone... not even Todoroki know this, okay? I trust you."
He shakes his head before giving a tiny comforting smile.

"Yea yea whatever dumbass now continue."

Flash back

"Come down stairs darling!"
A feminine voice called, it sounded angelic as always.

Little three year old me came scrambling down the stairs, dressed head to toe in blue sparkly things, blue being my favourite colour back then.

I run into the living room only to find a big man sitting across from my petite mother, her gaze downcast.
I lift myself up the side of the couch struggling for a few seconds but manage to sit Criss cross besides mother. For some reason both their face were blurry and I couldn't tell what they looked like. But I shook it off and smiled at the man.

"Hi"
I happily spoke, the man just stares his eyes digging holes into my skin.

"So this is her?"
His voice was deep and scratchy, sending shiver down my spine. At the time I didn't know what to think of this person but now that I look back at it I should've said something. Tried to stop him at least. Because now.. that man was the start of all my problems

"Yes this is her. Please don't do this. I haven't done anything to you yet!"
Mother speaks, clenching her fists tightly in her lap. The man scoffs before standing.

"That's what the last person said before they let their mouth run, making masters empire fall. Now he's rebuilt that and we're not letting that happen again. So shut up and let me do my job."

"Please Alex-"

"DONT ever call me that again."
His voice held a sharp edge, but innocent lil ol me had no clue what was happening so I sat there smiling away.

"Now y/n..."
I look toward the blurry man, my mouth in a wide grin.

"Are you mamas Alex? I hear her crying over you at night.. I don't know why though.. only sad people cry, Mamas not sad."
The man pauses before reach out and taking my hand, he sits me on his lap before moving my hair to the side. I was now stare directly at my blurry mother.

"Oh are you going to braid my hair like mama?"
I speak excitedly, shaking my fists up and down.

"..yes... I am. Now y/n.. I need you to be a big girl and not scream okay?"

I should've never sat close to that man, he tricked me. He tore me apart, emotionally and mentally.
He was... is the source of all my problems.

But I still innocently agreed, watching as the blurry figure of my mother had tears clear as day running down her fuzzy cheeks.

"Okay!"
Then a sharp prick entered the back of my neck, I winced but didn't make a sound well that was the truth at least until a excoriating pain travelled down my spine, it felt like fire was burning my from the inside out. And that was when I screamed.
I curled into a ball, tear flowing down my face, I remember I tried to tear away the skin on the back of my neck, only to find pushing on it hurt even more. And then.. I blacked out.

But when I woke I was curled in the mans lap, his hand stroking my hair. It had been braided, messily but none the less braided.  I smiled weakly at him before he handed my still aching form to my mother, she said something but my world was drifting away. And the last thing I remember was the man... he kissed my fore head and that's all I remembered of my mother before I got sold off.

Flash back end