27

Out of nervousness I took the long way back to the Todoroki house, I wasn't ready to face her, or Endeavour for that matter.
Maybe I shouldn't go? Maybe this is all a big mistake, and I'm probably going to make things worse.

No. You can y/n. You're strong, remember.

I stand outside the large door, I take a deep breath before placing a timid knock on the door.
I hear some shouting before the lock on the door could be heard coming undone.
Fuyumi stands there, shock written all over her face.

"Oh my go-"
She covers her own mouth before flying at me, she grips me in a tight hug, almost sobbing into my hair.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry-"
I grip her back just as tight, digging my face into the crook of her neck.

"No I'm sorry"
I whisper
"I said things that should never leave someones mouth even if they're angry, I was scared and frightened. I didn't know how to cope with the emotions so I took it out on you. And the time I was away I realised I never have, and never will have it as hard as you did. So I'm sorry."
She just nods silently crying.

"Hey Fuyumi, who's at the door-"
I freeze at the voice, it was Shoto.

"Wow surprisingly you came back."
He grits out, staring at me with a burning distrust.

I slowly let go of Fuyumi, stepping back just a bit. I look down in shame.
"I'm sorry-"

"You should've just stayed away, you just seem to make things worse"
He cuts me off, his voice as sharp as a thousand knifes.

"I know-"
"No you don't know y/n. If you really knew you wouldn't have came back."

"Shoto-"
"Do you know what? Maybe you shouldn't have even left in the first place. Then things could've been easier."

"I just wanted to say sorry."
"Sorry doesn't cut it. Sorry never does y/n. You know that."

I look up with tears eyes, he just stands on the last step of the stairs pure hatred in his eyes.
"Maybe next time, think about others before yourself. Stop being so selfish."
My mouth drops at his words, how could he.

"Sho... I think you should stop, she's just trying to-"
"I DONT care... leave we're trying to talk"
He spits, now glaring at Fuyumi she shrinks before turning to him fully.

"Stop! You're starting to sound like HIM!"
She whimpers, his eyes narrow.

"Fuyumi-"
"Mother would never ever allow you to speak like that to any body, so why are you? You try to be everything besides Endeavour, but you're starting to sound exactly like him."
His fists clenched before the room drops on temperature.

"Leave."
"No. Sho-"
"I SAID LEAVE."
She was stunned into silence, it was the first time she's be fully yelled at by him. And it sent chills down her spine, it brought back memories from when they were younger, when endeavour would yell... exactly the same as Shoto.
She scurries away in fear, leaving a huffing Shoto and terrified me behind.