I cracked my eyes open just a slit, the stars were still out as a small sliver of sun peaked out from behind the mountains. 

I sit up slowly as feel the sheets crumpled down to my lap, the cold air pricking my skin. That's when I realised. My top was gone... My everything was gone.

My hands cover my chest as I quietly scramble around the room gathering my things. I slip back into my clothing messily before racing around looking for a mirror. Keep in mind I was quiet while doing this.

I look deep into the mirror across from the bed only to find my reflection absolutely crazy. My hair was in all directions as my dress was barely on, my mascara was smudged as my lipstick too. But the deep red bruises on my neck stood out the most. there was maybe 14 in total but that was just on my neck... My entire chest was littered with marks as well as my thigh. oh god.

I couldn't help but focus in on the bed in the reflection, an exposed chest and a head of red and white hair lay still. My hands fly to my mouth before realisation kicked it. Oh No.

I barely remember what happened last night.. Did we fully do it? Or- Did we just do things- Oh who am I kidding. We did it. Oh fuck Oh fuck.

Wait- Where is my phone?

I turn around and scramble around in the semi dark searching for my possessions. I need to leave now. Like right now.

I finally find my phone chilling on the bench with empty bottles of alcohol and his belongings. I snatch them up before grabbing the door handle.

Time to leav- Wait...

I pause and slowly close the partly opened door. I then spot a note pad that conveniently sat on the bench, before writing a few words before my departure.

Forgive me for being rude. I didn't mean to do this.

I'm sorry

- Ember

I bite the tip of the pen anxiously before writing a small Todoroki on the front for extra precautions. Just leave.

I swallow thickly while glancing at the also marked up man sleeping away peacefully. God What have I done?

I make my way down the road before calling my personal bodyguard. He came quickly picking me up from the hotel and drove me who knows where. The second my head hit the seat I was out cold.

I wake up for what feels like the hundredth time, groaning this time as sunlight attacks my eyes instantly blinding me.

My phone vibrates next to me as I shake my head slightly, Sleep was still heavy in my mind. I swipe at my phone trying to find it, I nick the corner of my screen and grasp it tightly. I pull it towards me before tiredly turning it on.

7 missed calls from Katsu-Kun
12 unread messages from Katsu-Kun
2 missed calls from Kiri
1 missed call from Pinky
1 missed call from Ochacooooo
2 unread me-

Holy shit what did I miss?
I quickly swipe open my phone only to find the messages to be very similar.

"Where are you?"
"Are you alright?"
"Please pick up your phone!!"

I tiredly reply with a small sigh.

'Sorry.. I went home early ;-.- Too much to handle in a single day :P'

Immediately most replied except for one... Katsuki. My phone vibrated as and incoming call alarmed me.

I swipe the green button before placing it over my ear. I groan into the mic before muttering a small hi.

"Where the fuck we're you last night? I literally see you for the first time in years then you disappear"

"Katsu- mmmMmUrghh I'm so hungover right now. Did you drink a lot?"

"Don't dodge my question Dumbass. Where were you last night?"

"Katsu-"

"Where were you! I-.... I just wanted to talk... But I couldn't find you anywhere-"

"I was-"

memories from last night flooded my mind, but a strong wave of guilt crashed into me. I was out with Todoroki while Bakugou searched everywhere for me...

"I was-.."

"Where were you y/n? I was so concerned..."

"I went home early... I drank way to much. Plus coming back suddenly and seeing y'all again was very tiring- In a good way! But uh-... yea..."

I chuckle lightly before hearing a low sigh on the other side, Katsukis gravely voice sounded out tiredly.

"Okay okay... Just make sure to tell me next time-... okay?"

I hum lightly with a frown.

"Anyway... Do you want to meet up today?-...I just- I want to talk... ya know- catch up-"

"Sure! I haven't seen you in so long- Why would I turn down that offer?"

I hear a relieved laugh before some shuffling.

"K... Meet at the 'daystraight' cafe?"

Again I hum before hanging up. Oh no. I jump out of my bed before staring into the mirror panicked.

How the fuck am I supposed to hide my hickeys?....

I'm totally screwed.