My One True Love

Large spear type things fly right at Bakugo and I freeze as I watch them grow closer in slow motion. But crackling could be heard before a wall of ice saves Bakugo. I almost cry out in relief.

I rip myself out of a Todorokis grip and pull Bakugo back into me, he stumbles before looking down at me.
"You damn idiot!"
He growls before stepping away, Todoroki just watches us with an indifferent look on his face. I glance at him before preparing to attack this mysterious thing.

I lift my palm up and hold my wrist to aim better.
"What are you doing?!"
Todoroki calls, walking towards me I huff before smirking.
"Watch and learn."

I let my palm heat up uncomfortably, I wince but brush it off. Time to prove myself.
"Ready...."
I whisper before releasing a large stream of blue. It reaches high up in the sky before I aim it down onto the floating thing with spears coming out of it. It screams before moving out of the way, I groan in annoyance and push Harder trying to keep it alive. But this is the first time I've used it properly.

"Look!"
I turn to see Midoriya come out of the woods with Mezo in tow, both of them shouting stuff.
But in my brief moment of distraction my flames went haywire, it died down in the sky but all around me slowly went up in flames.

"Fuck"
I shout before jumping out of the way, the spear monster laughs manically before aiming for us again. Bakugo goes to release an explosion but if he did some gas or something would explode. But that's not the problem the problem is my fire is making its way towards the gas and that villain is about to spear us like shrimps.

I prepare to brutally murdered but a large bird monster thing bursts through fighting it instead.
"Tokoyami!"
I cheer happily before turning toward my flames, I don't know how to stop them. Can I even control them once I've lost hold? Well time to test this theory... in a life or death situation.

I sprint off into the woods and approach the dark gas, I pay it no mind at it and turn back towards my flames. They were crawling towards me a bit too fast in my opinion.
I hold my hand out and focus, come on..... it's not working. Fuck. Shit.

I go to run back to the others but a hand wrapping around my mouth stops me. I scream and flail around, my heart rapidly beating. I Scratch at the attackers hand and pull with all my might, but a push to the back of my neck stops me. I crumple into their arms as pain danced up and down my spine.
"W-why are you doing this?"
I croak out, pathetically trying to tear away their arms.

"I'm sorry."
Their voice was low and scratchy... and oddly familiar.

"Wh-"
And then I heard some rustling before they slap and piece of fabric over my mouth. I inhale immediately going to scream, but the fumes from what ever was on that rag hurt my throat. I cough and inhale even more fumes before my coughing fit continued. And slowly my vision started blurring, sending me into a panic. Stop. Please save me. Someone help.

I give one last struggling before everything goes back, good bye world I'll see you in a few.

I hear shouting... so much shouting. Can you shut the hell up. I'm trying to sleep.

I weakly open my eyes and find myself curled into someone's chest. Everything was blurry and my head hurt, my spine not feeling good either.
I look up to see a sharp jawline, it was purple and burnt... wait.

"D-Dabi?"
I croak, that was his name right?
The figure looks down at me before letting me down, I sway and grip onto his side for stability.

Then someone starts sprint towards me hands extended, the blurry figure grows clearer.
"S-sho... Sho.. to."
I force out, I blink slowly as my head starts pounding again. I groan and slam my eyes closed. Then Dabis hand shoots out and snatched something from Todorokis grip.