I'll be there

Continued....
I stood there in the rain watching as George walked off into the distance.
My lip was quivering and I let a tear or two escape.
Why is George being like this?
I've always liked George. Always deep down and I think I've just realised that-that I love him. It's always been him, he's been there for me since the start.

How could I have been so stupid not to notice, but now it's like he's gone. Apart of me has vanished.
I just stood there drenched cold alone and confused.

I decided before I catch a cold I may as well walk home.
I didn't bother going back to Paul, they're all drunk out of there minds. Paul probably only kissed me because he was intoxicated.
I walked home silently crying, thinking about all the times I had with George.
I didn't know what will happen?
Will George come around?
I made it to my house going in through the back, so I wouldn't wake anyone up.
I ran to my room and showered.
I let the warm water soak into me.
I felt instantly warm but, cold inside.
-
I got out and put my hair in a towel.
I walked past to my bed and slammed myself into it.
I looked beside me to be faced with a photo my dad took of George and me.
I was against his chest, I never realised the way I looked at him.
I'm in love, but I think I just ruined all my chances of anything happening.
So I cried myself to sleep that night.
-
Georges pov
I sat on Paul's couch listening to Polly sing the rest of "that'll be the day"
I smiled she looked so beautiful, she realised I was looking and I replaced my look with a sour one. She was sitting on Paul's lap, I wish she was sitting on mine.

I've loved Polly since we were 8, but now that Paul's in the picture Polly acts different. 
What I saw next made me fill up with anger.
Paul kissed her. I'm done. I watched as she kissed back.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
My heart beat increased instantly.
I looked at John he looked back and shook his head slowly at me.
"Fuck this."
I left. I felt a burning jelousy rise inside of me.
I wanted to kill paul.
Polly came running out after me.
She was all hot and bothered which pissed me off even more.
I love her, but I don't know what I can do now.
-
After my dramatic exit I walked home in the rain. I was freezing. I was so sad, so angry, so-so in love.
I can't keep doing this to myself.
Polly and I weren't meant to be I guess.
So out of my stupidness I decided to get a girlfriend just to see how Polly reacts.
Polly's pov
I can't keep doing this to myself I thought as I slept. I need to tell him how I feel, how I really feel.
I love him
Georges pov
I love her
Polly's pov
I don't know what I'll do without him.
Georges pov
I don't know what I'll do without her.
-
The two younglings lay in bed thinking what theyll do without eachother.
If only they knew this wasnt the end of there chapter, infact it had only just started.