You

Continued....
Polly's pov
I was looking around, I couldn't help but twirl my fingers in my hair. I do it when I'm nervous.

I turned my head, I saw him. I got mixed emotions. Anger but love and sadness. I pushed all my anger to the back of my mind.
No Polly it's George, the love of your life...

I smiled at him, just a simple smile. He dropped his guitar Case and looked right at me, almost as if he could read my mind.

"George."
I mouthed.
He smiled and ran over to me, I started running as well. I jumped into his arms, he spun me around. My eyes built up with tears. He put me down and looked into my eyes. His eyes still so dark, so mysterious. But I watched as one tear rolldown his cheek.

"I've missed you so much polyester."
He whispered.

Georges pov
I told her I missed her, then without any other signal I smashed my lips against hers, I've longed to do this for oh so long. She cupped my cheek and deepened the kiss.

We pulled away.

I looked back at her but, it wasn't Polly. It was the same German bird she had the most evil grin on her face. I pushed her back with all my might and force. I shut my eyes tightly until I heard.
"George?"
I shook my head and looked back at her, it was Polly, she was shaking.
She looked up at me from the ground. I had pushed her down... to the hard cement.
"George.... What-what what's wrong?"
I opened my mouth, but all my words were gone.
And without any warning she got up and ran off.

"What have I done?"
I mumbled.

Polly's pov
He kissed me, I smiled into it. I cupped his cheek. I love this man. We slowly pulled away. I stared into his eyes. But then a frown formed on his face.

He pushed me with much force, I fell to the ground. A sharp pain sent to my elbows on which I fell on.
"George?"
He just stared at me.
"It was like he forgot you..."
John's words rang in my head.
"George... What's-what what's wrong?"
He opened his mouth but shut it.
I sniffled got up and ran.
I bit my lip trying to prevent crying, but it was impossible. I cried out.
I ran, and ran and ran.
My tears never stopped.
-
I ran off to the Liverpool junkyard.
Memories flashing back into mind.
I walked in, I smiled at the same beaten up beetle. I smiled at the same baseball bat.

I walked over to that same truck.
I ran my fingers over the carving.
Remembering how sweet John was to me.
How he told me he loved me.

I sniffled again.
I rolled up my dress sleeves, my elbows were bleeding they were run down. I looked to my other. I gasped there was a big cut run down it.

I touched it and winced at the pain.
My dress was ruined.
My face was ruined.
I was ruined.
-
That afternoon I sat in the junkyard sulking.
But then. My anger arose.
I felt so angry. I clenched my fists so tight  my knuckles were completely white.

I wasn't feeling pain anymore, I was feeling hate. I was feeling pure evil.

I was insane.
Georges pov

I paused in complete terror.
I had just hurt Polly, my Polly.

I stood there in the middle of the train station completely hating myself.
I picked my guitar up. Making no expression what so ever.

The lads had already gone. I was alone.
This is what I get right?
For being unfaithful and abusive.

She'll never forgive me, this was probably the end of "George and Polly" childhood sweethearts.

That was the closing on that chapter.
My heart shattered Into a million pieces.

No it's not. I'm in love with this girl. Ive loved her since we were 7.

I cant let such a beautiful, smart, funny, crazy girl slip between my fingers.... Not today. Not ever.
But where would she be?
I need to find her.
I need her.
I need to tell her the truth.