All Things must pass

4 Months latter

Georges POV

Well today is our last day here in Germany, I've been on edge the whole time. Polly did write me back after I had continuously wrote to her.

I read it over every night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear George,

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to you. Its a long story and I'm very confused, but ill tell you about that when you come back.

I'm doing fine past two months have gone by smoothly. Jane came back to visit me, Mike has been dropping by most days, hes just like Paul! I'm very proud of you! I love you so much.

Love, Polly xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash back two months

Polly's POV

George was writing me .every. single. day. My dad told me he would change our address if I didn't respond. I haven't told my parents about whats happening. But I thought I should probably write him back, as much as I didn't want to, I had to.....

I wrote down everything, and it was all true.... apart from saying I was doing fine, Because I really wasn't. What John wrote me broke my heart. I know he was "drunk" but that's really no excuse. John even said it was like her forgot about me.

So really the past two months haven't gone past smoothly, each day I cry, each day I feel sick, each day I think about him with other girls and it absolutely

breaks me.

I needed to see him, I needed the truth, I didn't want to break up with him, but I wanted to make him remember how he made me feel, I felt evil. But he had caused me nothing but mental pain. so why does he deserve to tippy toe out of this situation Scott free? Was he even going to tell me?! Thinking about it makes me feel many emotions. Including Sad, Sick, Angry, Pissed off to the limit.

But every time I walk out of my room, I put on a fake smile, I cover up my stained cheeks with makeup. I never ever bring up George in conversation, and if someone does i either run to the toilet and cry, or feel sick to my stomach.

You may think I'm overacting. But I love George. I trust George. I've known George like forever, and to feel like hes pushing you away. Lying to you. Forgetting you. Isn't a good feeling. It really isn't.

But I guess like how Georges dad would always say.

This to shall pass.....

Flash back done

Georges POV

I spent the day tuning my guitar and talking to Paul, We got a new drummer that's been filling in for Pete. I think we should really kick Pete out. But its "up to John" Always is.

Ringo's nice though. John apparently has bumped into him once.

He also recalls Polly. I really enjoy his company. But I cant wait to get back to Polly, and we're leaving tonight.

I'm going to hug and kiss her, hold her, tell her stories of Germany I know she'll love.

But I really don't know what I should do, should I tell her? How would she take it...

Shes probably sitting in her room, smiling, writing in her journal, or doing home work.

Knowing her she might be sitting at her window, watching the cars go by.

I miss her so much, and whenever I feel down I think about her smile. Her beautiful smile. It lights up the whole room her eyes. Her big blue eyes.

I cant wait to see her.

Polly's POV

I was sitting by the toilet throwing my guts up. George was coming back tomorrow. I Cant face him, I cant do it!

As soon as I see his face I'll break down. I cant do it. I threw up again. and again. I thought of his eyes. His eyes so dark so sad filled with dreams and thoughts. He had such a chiseled face. I love him, but hes really made the past 4, yes that's right 4 months a living hell.

I cant talk to anyone abut it either. I need to see Paul. He always makes me feel better. I threw up again.

After a while of self pity I got up and started pacing my room backwards and forwards.

"come on Polly, you got this. Its just George. You love him."

I mumbled to myself. I looked up to see a picture and him and I walking down penny lane when we were 14.

I looked at it for a while, and for some reason it calmed me down.

But what happened next scared the shit out of me.

Calm down polyester, I'll always be there for you. I love you with all my heart and you know that.

I dropped to the floor. I swear I could hear George talk to me.

I crossed my legs and shut my eyes. tears began to spill.

I rocked back and fourth

"i love you to"

I whispered

Georges POV

we're on the train now. I sat at the window and watched as the rain fell and the dark sky rose over.

Ill be with Polly soon.

I thought to myself.

Polly...

Polly..

Polly...

Pollys Pov

I sat on the ground.

Ill be with george soon.

george..

george....

George...

My tears suddenly stopped.

Ill be with George soon..

A smile arose upon my face.

I haven't smiled in months.

not real at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~