21 - give me all of you

The water from the shower felt like rainfall against Beam's skin. The heat created a mist on the glass that surrounded the shower are. He felt a hand on his waist coming from behind him.

"Forth. Don't. Even. Think about it." Beam warned.

"Tsk." Forth retracted his hand like a kid being scolded. It made Beam silently snicker.

"Baby? Let me touch you." Forth whined.

"No. We're here to take a bath because we both got soaked from the rain. Nothing more. Okay?" Beam responded.

"But I want to touch you."

Beam almost jumped when he felt Forth's hand squeezed his behind.

"I touch." Forth said before his hand got swatted away by Beam.

"Forth. Stop it." Beam playfully slap Forth in the chest.

The rest of the time they spent on the shower was just Forth finding excuses to touch Beam. And Beam would just slap his hands away. Forth even dropped the soap intentionaly and asked Beam to pick it up but he was completely ignored.

"You're already done?" Forth asked, somewhat annoyed and disappointed. Beam nodded with an innocent look on his face.

"Why?" He asked Forth.

"What about me?" Forth whined.

Beam took a long look at Forth from his head down to his groin. Forth looked down where Beam was staring.

"I'm pretty sure a big boy like you can handle taking a bath alone." Beam winked before stepping out.

Beam was on his way out of the bathroom when he remembered something.

"Baby?" He called. Forth immediately turned to him like a puppy hoping that Beam had a change of heart.

"Thank you. You made me so happy tonight." Beam flashed him his smile before proceeding to head towards the closet, naked. Forth couldn't help but focus on Beam's behind as he walks away.

"Damn." Forth said to himself.

Despite the fact that Forth wasn't able to score, he was elated to hear from Beam that he made him happy. Now all he want is to do things that would make him say all those things all over again.

When he got out of the shower Beam was already on the bed wearing nothing but boxer shorts while scrolling on his phone. The thighs and chest he so wanted to touch is now being served in front of him. The sight made Forth scatched the back of his head.

"Not again." Forth whispered as he continue to stare at Beam.

Beam looked up from his phone.

"Why are you standing there naked?" He asked.

Forth got startled by the sudden interruption from his imagination. He went towards the closet.

"Baby, come here." Beam called out.

"Wait babe. I'll just put on a boxer and then I'll join you in bed." Forth answered while he rummaged through his underwears.

"Forth.. Come here.." Beam's voice sounded husky and low this time. Forth instantly whipped his head towards Beam. He was now confused. But even then he couldn't pass up the invitation if it really was one.

He walked in great stride to their bed, uncovered with his calvin kleins in his hands.

Beam kneeled on the cushion so he could face Forth who was now standing at the edge of their bed.