Jack- 1 (Instagram Live)

A/N- POV switches a bit, hopefully that's not too confusing. 

Jacks POV

"Hey guys!" I said to the people. No ones here yet. We're doing an Instagram live, because one of our albums is coming out soon. I always get nervous when we start these. I don't know why. Ryan's holding his phone with the live running on it, I'm sitting beside Ryan on the couch, and Adams sitting beside me.

"Everyone's coming on, nice." Adam says.

"Hi guys!" Ryan says, somehow way more excited than he needs to be.

"Alright who has questions?" Adam says.

We answer questions for a while, but then I get quiet. I get way too nervous and the thoughts were taking over my head, trying to freak me out. I stare off looking at the floor but looking Adams direction. Ryan has the camera pointed mostly at himself, because he was answering a producing question. Adam puts a hand on my shoulder, shocking me out of my thoughts.

"You good?" He asked me quietly. I nod quickly and turn back to Ryan. He was finishing one question but saw another to answer. We've been live for a while, so we're almost good to turn it off. Not even a minute later the thoughts take over my head again. I look at Adam in a panic, breathing really quickly and my chest starts pounding with pain. The fear and anxiety in my eyes were enough for Adam to know what's happening.

"Shhhhh, Jack, it's ok." Adam says quietly, wrapping me in a hug, my head resting on his chest. Ryan looks over when he feels the movement, without showing the camera what was happening. Adam starts rubbing my back, and Ryan asks quietly,

"Should I stop the live?" Adam responds,

"Umm, you can, but maybe keep them distracted for a bit, we haven't hinted at the new stuff yet."

"We could always say that another day." Ryan says. I start shaking a lot, and trying to fight and get away from Adam, but he wouldn't let me move. Ryan grabs my hand and with his thumb he rubs circles along the back of my hand. He turns back to the live, not having the people notice at all what was happening with me.

"Alright guys, we're gonna stop the live now. Thanks for joining us today, see you guys next time!" Ryan says, and puts his phone down. He turns to me and keeps rubbing my hand. Adam is still hugging me and rubbing my back.

"What's wrong jack?" Ryan asks. I don't have the words to say anything, so I just close my eyes.

"It's ok jack, just breathe." Adam says.

"Yeah, jack, we're right here, we're not going anywhere. It's ok, settle down."

ADAMS POV

Ugh. I hate it. I hate it when Jack gets like this. It breaks my heart. I can feel he's trying to settle down, but his mind is fighting it. I'm so glad we stopped the live. I do not want the fans knowing about this yet. Jack's not ready either. The best way to calm jack down is just a hug and a back rub and a hand rub and make him fall asleep. Then he settles down enough, and he usually wakes up and he's ok.

"Oh, we also have his weighted blanket, ry, can you go grab it?" I say, remembering that Jack got a weighted blanket for when this kinda thing happens.

"Yeah sure. Where is it?" Ryan asks, standing up.

"Probably his room." I respond. Ryan runs to Jack's room and grabs his weighted blanket and brings it back and wraps it around jack. Jack started shaking less which means he's close to calming down and falling asleep. We continue calming him down for a bit, and he finally stops shaking and falls asleep.