Ryan and Jack- 2 (Moving Out)

Ryans POV

Today's the day. Me and Jack are moving out. We've been excited, but I think today it's hitting us. I know it's hitting me. I just don't want to move on. I'm not ready to grow up yet. We got the last of our boxes into our car to take to our new place. We go back inside to say goodbye to our parents and make sure we have everything. Mom asks if we want to stay for one last lunch before we go. We obviously say yes, how can we refuse food. Especially moms food. While we're eating our food, dad asks,
"So, how are you boys feeling?" Me and Jack go silent.
"Don't want to talk about it?" Dad says. "Why not?"
"Don't wanna." Jack says quietly.
"What's wrong boys?" Mom asks.
"I don't think they want to move out, do they." Dad says.
"You're right. We don't want to leave. We don't want to grow up." I say truthfully.
"Who said you have to grow up!" Dad says.
"Dad.." Jack starts. I can tell Jack doesn't  want to talk about leaving.
"So, when is your next tour?" Mom asks, changing the subject.
"We start in January." I say. We all go silent after that, then we get our stuff ready and get our shoes on. We open the door and walk out, then turn back to give mom and dad hugs. We all pause under the doorway after hugs and Jack starts shaking a lot and breaks down crying.
"Jack.." I say, wrapping him in a hug. He covers his face with his hands and cries into my shoulder.
"Jack, what's wrong?" Dad asks.
"I-I don't want to leave!" Jack says. Dad pulls him away from me and hugs him. I rub Jacks back.
"Hey, you don't have to be nervous." Dad says.
"Yeah, you can come visit whenever." Mom adds.
"Th-that's not the point!" Jack stutters.
"Then what's wrong Jack?" Mom asks.
"I... I don't want to let go from the memories." Jack says. That hits me. I freeze for a second and the tears form in my eyes and I break down crying. Mom comes over to me and puts her hands on my sides.
"What's wrong with you now?" Mom asks.
"Here let's come back inside." Dad says, moving him and Jack so me and mom could move out of the doorway. I start shaking profusely so I sit down against the wall with my knees up.
"They must've been triggered by each other." Dad says.
"Here, I'll go with Jack and we'll go over to  the couch, you stay with Ry." Mom says. Mom stands up and grabs Jack from dad and walks him over to the couch and sits him down. Dad sits on the floor with me. Jack lays down on moms lap and she runs her fingers through his hair. Dad sat beside me and he rubbed my back.
"Ry, just breathe, calm down, it's ok." Dad says to me. I start trying to catch my breath. It's not working very well.
"Jack, it's ok, calm down, just breathe." Mom says to Jack.
"I think I'm having a heart attack!" I say, hyperventilating.
"No you're not." Dad says. "Let me feel your heart. Sit up." I can't move. I'm frozen in place.
"Ry, can you sit up for me please?" Dad asks again. I finally lean my back against his hand and trap it against the wall. Dad rests his hand over my heart and feels it beating out of control. I look up at him and the sight of him starts to calm me down.
"Ok. You just need to breathe in and out slowly and relax." Dad says. He sees me looking at him and pulls me close to him so my head rests on his chest.
"My boys aren't allowed to be sad." Mom says. Dad wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight.
"How about you two stay here for one more night. Would you like that?" Mom says. Jack nods. We both finally start to calm down and get our breathing back. Jack sits up and covers his face with his hands. Mom rubs his back and then pulls him into a hug.
"Are my boys ok now?" Dad asks as it goes silent in the apartment. We both nod and me and dad move off the floor to the couch where mom and Jack are.
"You boys don't have to move on. You don't have to grow up. You may be living somewhere else, but this will always be your home." Mom says. We go silent again.
"How about a movie?" Dad says standing up, getting his computer out. We watch a Disney movie as we continued calming down. Mom asked if we wanted Adam to come over and we said yes. She called him and said,
"Hey Adam."
"Hey mom, how are you?"
"I'm ok, but your brothers on the other hand.." she says.
"Oh no, what's up? They were supposed to be moving out today, weren't they?"
"Yeah but they both freaked out, so we're watching a movie now and they're staying an extra night. Wanna come over and join us?"
"Yeah sure, I'll be there in 10." Adam says, and they hung up the phone. 9 and a half minutes later we hear a knock at the door and dad goes to let Adam in. He comes in and sits in between me and Jack.
"Hey guys." Adam whispers. We wrapped ourselves in blankets and watched the movie.