Adam- 5 (Weekend Planning Let Down)

"So, we're gonna go down on Friday, and we're staying at a hotel near the beach until Sunday, then driving back that night." I explain, getting all excited with the weekend I have planned for us.

"Sounds awesome!" Ryan expresses.

"And the radio show is when?" Jack asks. "Saturday or Sunday afternoon?"

"Saturday afternoon. Then we have all day Sunday to relax at the beach."

"This is cool! Thanks Adam!"

"Yeah thanks!" The guys say.

"Ugh I can't wait for Friday now!" Ryan exclaims. I smile at their reactions, making me more excited for the weekend I have planned.
That afternoon could not have been more disappointing.
It all started with a phone call.

"Hey, Adam?"

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Hey it's Joe."

"Oh hey Joe."

"Hey, so, about this weekend, I have some bad news. The hotel that you booked by the beach just declined your reservation, and so now you have no where to stay."
My heart drops.
"So, I tried calling other hotels close to the first one, but everywhere is closed or fully booked. I've tried calling almost every hotel in the area and nothing is open. So, I'm sorry, but we're going to have to cancel the trip. We haven't told fans about the show yet which is great, but as far as you guys and Chris and JJ, I'll tell the other two, you tell Jack and Ryan."

"K." I say, still shocked from the news.

"Sorry again Adam. We'll try to plan it for another weekend, but for right now it's cancelled, I'm sorry."

"Ok. Thanks Joe. Talk to ya later." I say, ending the conversation.

"See ya Adam." I take the phone down from my ear, holding my phone in my hand, staring straight ahead of me.
Now I have to tell the guys our fun weekend is cancelled. And there's nothing I can do about it. It's just cancelled.
I guess Ryan heard me go silent, and he walks into my bedroom.

"What's up Adam?" He asks, standing by my doorway.

"Ummmm...." I start, not wanting to tell him. I'm also starting to shake, even though I'm trying not to show it.

"You ok?" Ryan asks me simply. I freeze, trying not to get worse, but I do. I reach my shaking hands up to my hair, locking them into place, feeling my throat closing up.

"Adam hey, you ok?" Ryan asks, getting more worried about me. He comes to sit beside me on my bed, resting a gentle hand on my shoulder. As my throat is closing, my breaths get shallow and short, starting to make me hyperventilate.

"Jack!" Ryan calls out into the hallway. Jack comes walking in, asking,

"What's wrong?" He comes over and copies Ryans position beside me.

"I.... I'm fine!" I scratch out, my voice barley audible. I reach my hands down to grip the edge of the bed frame, slowly trying to stand up. I have no idea where I want to go, but I try standing up, but fall to the floor in front of the bed, continuing my panic attack. Jack and Ryan join me on the floor, Ryan wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me into him. I start crying out of fear that I'm not breathing, making my breathing shorter. There's no way I'm holding oxygen in my lungs for more then 5 seconds. I feel a gentle hand start to rub my back, as well as a smooth arm wrapping around me.

"It's ok Adam, settle down." Ryan says. We sit on the floor for a bit, mostly in silence, waiting for me to calm down. I'm happy they didn't speak much, as any time they would, I would jump.
Eventually I calm down, sitting back up from Ryan's shoulder.

"What's wrong Adam?" Jack asks.

"Uhhh, so the weekend trip is cancelled." I say, not wanting to be the guy to deliver bad news.

"Why is it cancelled?" Ryan asks casually.

"The hotel cancelled our reservation and every other hotel is full, so the trip is cancelled. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry Adam!" Jack says.

"Yeah! This isn't your fault!"

"Did Joe say there's a chance we can reschedule the show?" Jack asks.

"Yeah. We just don't know when."

"That's good though! It sucks that it's cancelled, but at least there's chance that it'll happen!" Ryan says, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah but I was excited! And I know you guys were too. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry! It's ok."

"Here, let's go do something to get our minds off our sadness. Wanna go get some ice cream?" Ryan suggests.

Both me and Jack smile.

"Alright let's go!" We all stand up and run to put our shoes on, and go out to get ice cream.

A/N- Thank you @k_does_words for the inspiration for this story!!!
If anyone has any other ideas for me, please comment to let me know!