Ryan and Jack- 1 (Album Release)

Ryan's POV

"I'm so nervous for tonight jack."

"I know Ry, I am too, but it's ok."

We're releasing our third album, neotheater tonight. It's been a full year of extremely hard work, tears, emotions, and energy and I only really hope the fans like it as much as we do.

"Should we ask Adam to come down and wait with us?" Jack asks.

"No, I think he's out with Emily tonight."

"What about alba and cat? Should we call them."

"Now you're thinking jack! You ask them, I'll ask Adam to be here tomorrow morning."

"Sounds good."

What if the people don't like it? What if this is our last album and no one appreciates it. What if this was all for nothing? What if this was 14 years of- "

"Alright both of them are on their way." Jack says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I nod and go on Instagram to distract myself until they show up.

10 minutes later we hear a knock at the door and me and jack run to go see who showed up first. Jack beat me to the door, and Alba was there wrapping him in a hug.

"Ugh. You guys are too cute. It's disgusting."

"You're just mad cats not here yet." Alba says. I nod in agreement, but quickly turn my agreement into confusion.

"Wait how did you know cat was coming?" I ask suspiciously.

"Jack has a group chat with the two of us to scheme things behind your back. Also, she was right behind me outside, but got stuck playing with taco."

"Oh, ok." I say, thankful she wasn't a serial killer or something. Then there's another knock at the door, and I open it and wrap cat in a hug, my face being buried in her neck.

"Thanks for coming guys." Jack says, me not wanting to, but pulling away from cat.

"Yeah anytime!" Alba says. We all run back into my room and scatter on my bed.

"So why did you guys ask us to come over? I mean, we love you, but why this late?" Cat asks.

"Well, we're both really nervous for the album to come out, and what people's reactions are gonna be, so we thought rather than waiting by ourselves and freaking out alone, we thought we'd ask you to come over and distract us. And you did, so thanks for coming" jack said.

"So, in other words, you guys are freaking out and stressed about the whole thing, but you don't want to show it and so you brought us over to distract you." Cat says.

"Yep that sounds about right." I say laughing.

"What do you wanna do to pass the time?" Alba asks. "We've got two hours to kill."

"Well, we should play a game then." Jack says.

"What game?" Alba asks.

"Monopoly!" Cat and I say at the same time, making us laugh.

"No, you fools, we're playing apples to apples." Jack says, running to get it out of the kitchen.

We play a few rounds of apples to apples, jack crushing all of us and we put it away.

"Alright we've got 15 more minutes to kill, I'm gonna get some food." Jack says, hopping up to get some food with alba. Cat goes to the bathroom and leaves me alone. I start breathing really quickly and I lay down on my side and start shaking. My chest is going in and out like crazy and I can't calm down. Cat comes back from the bathroom and sees me on my bed.