Alba 1- (FaceTime)

Jacks POV

"Where you headed Jack?" Ryan stops me and asks.
"The bus." I say quickly.
"May I ask why?" Ryan says.
"I'm going to FaceTime Alba." I say smiling.
"Ooh, have fun Jack." Ryan says, and lets me leave. Alba said she wants to FaceTime. I don't know why, but we have been on tour for a while, so she probably just misses me. I miss her a lot. I get to the bus, and I go to the back lounge. Thankfully no one is in the bus. I sit down on the couch in the back lounge and call Alba. She picks up almost immediately and she says,
"Hey."
"Hey, how's it going?" I ask.
"Fine." She replies. There's something off with her, but I can't tell what. "How are you?" She asks.
"I'm doing alright. We just finished soundcheck, waiting for VIP." I say. "Are you ok?" I ask, slightly worried.
"Yeah I'm fine." She says. But something is off.
"No you're not." I say. "I know you better then that. What's wrong?" Alba is silent.
"I-" Alba starts. "I think I had a panic attack today and I'm scared it's gonna happen again." Alba says really quickly. It was hard to pick up what she said.
"Alba.." I say heartbroken. "You could've told me, I would've calmed you down."
"But I was out walking Shay so I couldn't do anything. I was just trying to get back to the apartment so I could be away from people but I wasn't walking fast enough for my thoughts, and they took over." Alba says. "I'm starting to feel the same thing again so I called you. I'm sorry." Alba says, almost crying.
"Don't be sorry! Is Shay with you now?" I ask. Alba nods.
"Ok. Call her up on the couch. Tell her to lay down on your lap. Can you do that?" I ask. She nods and calls Shay up.
"Alright," I start. "Want to tell me why you started panicking?" I ask.
"I-I was walking Shay, and we went to the park like normal, and on the way back, I thought I saw two guys starting to follow me and I got nervous and then I ran into someone and-" Alba starts crying and shaking, she can't keep the camera straight.
"Hey, it's ok, settle down." I say, trying to keep her calm. I can't see her in the camera, but I can hear her breathing. And it's way too fast.
"J-Jack I-I can't breathe!" Alba says frantically.
"Hey, it's ok, listen to me. All I need you to do is breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth. Can you do that for me?" Seeing Alba shake her head no made my heart break.
"I-I can't!" Alba says. At this point Shay is freaking out, trying to figure out what to do. I can use this. Through the phone, I say,
"Hey Shay, kisses?" I say. Shay immediately goes and licks Albas face. Somehow it snapped Alba out of whatever was going on in her head.
"Alba, focus on me for a second, ok, just focus. Breathe in through your nose, out though your mouth." I say.
"It's not working! I-I can't!!" Alba says.
"Yes you can Alba, I know you can. Just listen to me."
"I'm having a heart attack!" Alba says.
"No you're not Alba, just listen. Breathe in through your nose, out your mouth. Pet Shay, close your eyes, and listen to me. You're alright. You're going to be ok. I'm right here, and I'm not leaving until you calm down." I notice she's actually listening to me and petting Shay, and her breathing seems to be getting slower. After a few minutes of me calming her down, she wipes the tears off her face, and turns to me, embarrassed.
"I'm sorry Jack." She says.
"Don't be sorry! You were not ok. I'm not letting you be not ok. I'm glad I could help, I'm just sad I'm not there in person."
"Yeah. You know me too well." Alba says.
"Yep I do." I reply.
"Thank you Jack." Alba says.
"Of course Alba! You ok now?" I ask. Alba nods and wipes the last bit of tears off her face.
"Thank you shay bear." Alba says, petting Shay.
"I just got a text from Ryan for VIP, I should go. I'll call you after, ok?" Alba nods. "Keep petting Shay and try to distract yourself so it doesn't happen again." I say.
"Thank you Jack, love you." Alba says.
"Love you too, ok goodbye!" I say and hang up the call. I wish I didn't have to go.