Ryan- 6 (Interview 2?)

Adams POV

"Thank you so much!" The interviewer says. I don't know her name. I should, but I forget.
"Yeah of course." Jack says. We were in a very small room in the venue and all this room had was a small green couch, a table in front of it and a chair beside it. The interviewer was sitting on the chair and me and Ryan were sitting on the couch. Jack was sitting on the armrest of the couch because there wasn't enough room on the couch. We finished our interview and the interviewer starts packing up the mics and everything. I notice Ryan isn't focusing very well. He just seems off. I know he usually gets nervous in interviews, but he seems really off right now. The interviewer thanks us again and leaves the room. Jack stands up and starts heading out of the room, and I do as well. I start standing up and then I notice Ryan staring off into space.
"Hey Ry, you ok?" I ask. He doesn't respond, so I sit back down. I stare at him for a moment and then I ask him again.
"Ry, hey, you ok?" He still doesn't answer. I realize he's starting to shake and get super jittery, so I know something isn't ok. Ryan starts hyperventilating and running his fingers through his hair.
"Ryan." I say, a little louder. He suddenly snaps out of his thoughts and turns to me. The look of panic in his eyes made my heart break. I switched into big brother mode immediately.
"Ry, what's wrong?" I ask again.
"I don't know." He says really quickly.
"Ok, come here." I say. He leans back and turns towards me. I rub his shoulder and he looks down at the couch. He covers his face with his hands and starts crying.
"Ry, it's ok." I say, trying to calm him down. He just shakes his head which makes my heart break again.
"Hey Jack?" I say. I hear a "yeah?" From the hallway. "Come here." I say. Jack walks in a moment later and says,
"Oh no, what happened?" He asks.
"I don't know. Can you turn of the lights?" I ask. Jack turns off the lights and closes the door behind him. He sits down behind Ryan and rests his hands on his sides, grabbing Ryans shirt in his hands. It seems weird but it works. I pull Ryan closer to me and he rests his head in between my chest and my shoulder. I rub his back and rest my other hand on his shoulder.
"Just breathe Ry." Jack says. Ryan takes a half breath and continues crying.
"It's ok Ry, we're right here." I add. Ryan finally takes a deep breath.
"Ok, there ya go." I say, noticing Ryan is trying to calm down.
"This will pass Ry, you'll be ok." Jack says. Ryan finally calms down and turns around on the couch. He puts his knees up, I'm assuming because he was nervous because of what just happened.
"What happened Ry?" Jack asks.
"I don't know." Ryan replies. "I got lost in thought and then my heart started racing and I got nervous and started hyperventilating."
"What were you thinking about?" I ask.
"The interview I think. I don't really know." He responds.
"Ok. Are you ok now?" I ask.
"Yeah. I think so. But I'm not gonna move out of here until I stop shaking." He says.
"That's ok." Jack says.
"Thanks for turning off the lights. That really helped." Ryan mentions.
"Of course." Jack says.
"Ok. We'll stay in here for a bit. Should I call Cat in?" I offer.
"Yes please." He says.
"Alright. I'll go get Cat and your phone from the dressing room, I'll be right back." I say, standing up. I go grab Ryans phone and find Cat and ask,
"Hey Cat, do you mind coming with me?"
"Yeah sure, what's up?" She asks.
"Ryan totally freaked out after our interview. I'm almost positive he had a panic attack, but I didn't want to mention it in front of him because he would freak out more." I say.
"Oh no!" She says concerned.
"Yeah." I say.
"Yeah of course I'll go with you." She says. We walk back to the room and she sits beside him. Jack stands up and sits on the chair beside the couch.
"Hey Ry, how are you?" She asks.
"I'm doing fine." He lies.
"No you're not." Jack confesses for him.
"Come here." She says, pulling him into her lap, making him lie down on the couch. Within minutes, Ryan fell asleep on Cat's lap, me and Jack leaving the room a bit after that. A while later they come back to the dressing room.
"How are you doing Ry?" Jack asks.
"Much better." He says. "Thank you guys for calming me down."
"Of course Ry! Anytime!" Me and Jack say.