Chapter 29

"This is not my scene, not my scene at all." I look through the window at the people that are chugging on alcohol, smoking or making out and are those people having sex?

"Is this your first time?" Jax questions in surprise.

"It shouldn't be that surprising at this point. I never had my first kiss, first relationship or sex before until recently. Can you honestly picture me in a club?" I say throwing back his question.

"No, you're too innocent for a club and too pure for nightlife," he teases after a couple of seconds. I giggle, shaking my head but agree that this is not an activity I'd enjoy. I've been to bars with Cleo and we'd grab a drink and all that but really, I'm more of an introvert.

"Jax, can you hold onto the gun for me?" I ask holding it out to him. "It'll be painfully obvious if I leave it in the waistband of my skirt," I say pulling at the waist.

"Unless you need it though I hope you don't have to use it, I'll hold onto it for you," he says, taking it from me and putting it into a pocket. "Time to get to work." I slip off my borrowed coat, hanging it over my chair and double-check my makeup one more time. 

Time to put the show off a lifetime. Jax comes around opening my door and we quickly cross the street into the club. The bouncer at the entrance takes one look at us, his eyes lingering on me before letting us in. If Kerri's goal was to draw attention with this outfit, it's certainly working.

"Do you know how this guy looks?" I ask as we move with the throng of people. Jax turns me in the direction where there's a group of people sitting nearby the DJ and nods his head at the man in the center of the group. "I guess he's the one we're here for, what's his name?"

"Yeah, he's the guy from the picture Lorenzo showed me and it's Stefano, been the owner of this club for the last five years," he answers, giving me background information on the man I'm going to seduce. 

"Okay, leave this to me, I'll make sure he's putty in my hands. Oh, and one other thing, try not to get jealous," I say tapping Jax's cheek. I walk onto the dancefloor and join in dancing to a Spanish song that's blasting through the club.

I don't think I'm a bad dancer, I went through a phase growing up wanting to learn every single type of dance I could though in the end I only ended up doing salsa, tango, ballroom, and the waltz. Safe to say I can use the skills I got to move my body and gather other people's attention towards me. 

I make eye contact with Stefano who has now stopped talking with his friends and I have his undivided attention, his focus solely on me. I do a hip roll and flash him a coy smile, my finger pointing at him and his lips curl into a smirk when he realizes I'm calling out to him. He places his cup of alcohol down on the table and waves off the other women that are sitting with him.

He makes his way to where I am, people moving out of the way for him. He takes my hand, spins me around, pulling me so my back is flush with his chest. He moves the two of us in a swaying motion, his breathing fanning my neck and ear as he grinds into my ass. I have to try my hardest not to recoil from the smell of alcohol coming off from him.

"Are you new here? This is my first time seeing your sexy self in my club and I wouldn't forget a body or face like yours," he says in a low voice as his hands trail down my waist.

"It is and so far my trip here is becoming fruitful," I reply as I place one of my arms around his neck. I grind back down on him and he lets out a husky chuckle, gripping my waist tighter. Thank goodness I've seen movies for these types of scenes because otherwise, I'd have no clue what the fuck I'm doing.

"You're a sexy siren. You don't know who you're playing with," he murmurs into my ear. My eyes flicker up, and I see Jax sitting at the bar watching the two of us, his hands are tight around the glass he was drinking from and I can see the frustration clear as day on his face. I turn up the heat when I turn in Stefano's arms and I move close to him, my lips hovering over his before I move over to his ears.