Die Metal Pimple Of DEATH!

"You actually want to go through with this?" Foxy asked, utterly bewildered.

"Just tell me what I need to do," Glory said sternly. If she thought it over too much, she knew she'd realize it was a bad idea... so this needed to be over as quickly as possible. 

"You do realize that the panic room is a place that exposes your deepest darkest insecurities until it either you overcome them, or it breaks you entirely, right?"

"Foxy," Glory demanded. "Get me there."

Foxy sighed. "There's an artifact in the Nightmare base, it's called the Mystic Crystal. I need that in order to open a portal."

"Wait, what?" Glory said. She had expected that Foxy would do something and send her off. She had expected some kind of magic, or tingling sensation as she was whisked away into a distant land. 

"Yeah," Foxy said sarcastically. "Who knew that it actually took an effort to rip a hole in space-time?"

"Alright," Glory relented. As much as she hated to admit it, the multiverse was Twisted's domain. "Where is it?"

"As I said, the Nightmare base, inside of a vault. To access it, you'll... Need this," Twisted sighed in annoyance, raising his hook. Before she could ask what he is doing, the fox stabbed it into his arm, cursing and growling. Glory heard bones snap and break inside of him as she stared in utter disgust and confusion. He grunted, and a small bloody object fell to the floor.

"What the hell?" Glory questioned, staring in horror as the fox cheerily picked up the bloody silver disk. 

"It's my ID disk! I always keep it inside of my skeleton because then, even if I'm burnt to a crisp, it's safe on me! Anyway! It will give you access to the control panels that you need. To get there, go to the Nightwing tunnel, and walk 430 ft then turn right. Hold up the disc and walk another 200 ft then turn left. When you do, you will see a metal door. Keep holding up the disc! If they don't see it, they will kill you without hesitation. Once you're inside, turn right, skip the next turn, turn left, and look for a marked door. Ill write the symbols down for you."

Glory thought about what he said, looking up at the fox who just stood there wearing a giant grin. She didn't trust this one bit... "Why are you helping me," the queen questioned. "This entire time you've been trying to kill us and sabotage us... why the change of heart."

The fox laughed, which, at this, point, she shouldn't even be surprised about. "You are really not as smart as I thought you were," he told her. "I haven't been trying to kill you...okay, well maybe once or twice. But let's just say that there's something in it for me in the long run, how does that sound?"

"Sketchy..."

"Great! Also, this is very important: DO NOT TOUCH THE ARTIFACT! An infinitesimally tiny piece of that crystal would be enough to create a black hole so powerful it would cause all of Pyhhria to cave in on itself instantaneously. Once the thing is out of containment, you have about 5 seconds before it becomes unstable and that whole black hole thing happens, so make sure the materials are ready before you do. Also, I suggest you bring someone with you."

"What? Why?" she asked him, and he groaned.

"God, I gotta explain everything to you, don't I? Well..." Once again, the fox jammed his hook into himself, this time into his ear! Several seconds and a bucket worth of blood later, another small device fell to the floor. To the rainwing's disgust, he offered it to her. "Put this in your ear, it'll let us communicate. There is another piece to it that I need, so I can guide you through the rest of the process. I buried it right before I burned the forest down."