43

"you're my endgame."
;

(sexual content)

SPENCER WOKE up with a tired groan, reaching up and rubbing his sore neck before letting his eyes slowly open. Light flooded his vision and his eyes focused on the woman standing by the window. She was looking out from where sunlight poured in from, it hitting different angles of her face and making her entire body glow. Spencer madly blushed when he saw Hazel wearing one of his dress shirts—it was so big that it covered her butt and made the sleeves hang from her arms. She looked like a goddess. That, and wife material.

"Morning." Hazel turned, smiling brightly at the man.

Spencer smiled lazily back at her. "Hi, beautiful." He muttered, lifting his arm and waving her over.

"You look like a gremlin." She laughed, running to the bed and diving on it, landing right on top of Spencer with an oof. He groaned with surprise, wrapping his arms around her waist as she shifted around, laying on top of him.

"You're so pretty." Spencer whispered with a dazed smile, "I feel like I'm dreaming." He mumbled.

"Well, you're not." Hazel said with a confident grin. "I'm actually real. Can you believe that?" She asked dramatically.

"Nope." He said, pushing her shirt up so that he could squeeze her butt. Hazel rolled her eyes as he grinned suggestively, giving it a smack.

"Hey, now." She warned, swatting his hands away. "Just because I let you...do that last night, doesn't mean you get spanking privileges." Hazel smirked.

Spencer raised his eyebrows at the woman. "Spanking privileges?"

"Yes." Hazel laughed, "aaaand, you're never gonna get them, because I'm not into that stuff."

He groaned, rolling his eyes. "Dang it." Spencer said dramatically.

Hazel's jaw dropped and she reached up, whacking him on the head. "Since when were you kinky?!"

"I'm not!" Spencer shrieked, "...but...you know, there is stuff I wanna try." He added with a smirk, squeezing her butt again. "Now that I have you...maybe we can explore." Spencer whispered hopefully, fluttering his eyelashes at her.

"Not spanking." Hazel deadpanned.

"Not even once?"

"No! I'm not some child who didn't eat their vegetables!"

"Fine." Spencer responded dramatically, playfully chuckling afterwards. "It's okay, I'm not a sadist anyways. I don't think I'd enjoy it very much."

"No way! The FBI agent doctor guy who chases psychopaths for a living isn't a sadist??" Hazel gasped dramatically. Spencer rolled his eyes at the woman, smacking her butt another time. "Stop it!" She shrieked.

"Sorry. It's addicting..." Spencer whined. "Just like youuuu."

"Just like heroinnnnn."

Spencer's face went blank. "Not funny."

Hazel grimaced, "sorry." She whispered guiltily.