51

"the cure for the pain you cause is you."
;

HAZEL AND Spencer woke up, their bodies completely tangled together. She smiled, feeling the soft mattress underneath her body, and his warm arms curled around her. She missed this. She had missed it so much.

Spencer groaned loudly feeling her shift underneath him. Hazel laughed at his whining, pressing her face against his bare chest, listening to his fast heartbeat.

"Babe..." He slurred, gripping her body closer. "Hazel. Are you really here?"

"No, I'm just a figment of your imagination." She said mumbled back. Her words seemed to have alarmed him, and Spencer flew back, opening his eyes to make sure her words weren't in the tiniest bit truthful. His eyes scanned her from head to stomach, blinking hard as if to register her presence.

"You suck." Spencer shot her a glare, then joyfully smiling as he pulled her in again. "I missed this."

"Me too." She said, her voice muffled by his body. Hazel pressed kisses up and down his skin, making him groan again.

"No. Sleep." He said childishly, inching away from her mouth.

"No. I'm already awake." Hazel protested. "And, we need to make it up for yesterday."

"As much as I want to, I have to be at work soon." Spencer said, staring down at her with sorry eyes. "and I don't like having to stop in the middle of things."

"How long could it take?" Hazel asked, softly smirking.

"For you, a few hours. Maybe even all night and day." Spencer said in a sing-song voice, kissing her on the cheek as she blushed furiously.

"And what would we do in those few hours?" Hazel asked seductively, biting down on her bottom lip.

"I can't tell you, that'd ruin the surprise." Spencer said, smiling mischievously into her neck. "But it'll be good. It'll be more than good. It'll be breathtakingly, amazingly, magnificently, and world-crashingly fantastic." He breathed down at her, making the girl tingle with complete excitement.

"We're talking about sex like it's a five-star rated movie." Hazel chuckled.

"It can be." Spencer said smugly, making her jaw drop.

"Gross." She commented, scrunching her face up. "I don't think making a porno with my boyfriend is really something on my bucket list."

"Dang it."

"Spencer!" She chastised. "When the hell did you get so naughty?"

"I'm kidding!!" Spencer protested, huffing. "I've always been like this, but I have to admit, you bring most of it out of me." He whispered, tongue poking out of his mouth to touch her nose.

"Ew." Hazel grumbled, reaching up and wiping it immediately.

"Stop playing hard to get, I know you like it." Spencer rolled his eyes, raising his eyebrows as if to lecture her.

She pursed her lips to the side. "Maybe." The woman smiled up at him.

"Have you ever had to do that it front of a camera?" Spencer suddenly asked, making her eyes grow wide.

"No, Spencer!" She said, completely baffled. "I don't audition for shows or movies that make me do that..."

"Okay, good. Even though I would've already watched it if you had, I just wanted to make sure." Spencer said, making the woman's jaw drop to the floor.