55

"you are my endgame."
;

HAZEL WOKE up, a horribly sore feeling erupting on, in, and between her legs. She laid there, completely awake and wondering if she had been paralyzed from head to toe as a result of Spencer.

Speaking of the man, he was fast asleep still, spooning her like a large teddy bear. Recalling the shell-shocking events of last night, an embarrassed blush made its way up to her cheeks. She tingled from head to toe even now with incredible excitement for Spencer. Hazel couldn't control it. It was a spell the man had put her under.

And it was amazing. He was amazing. So amazing she wondered what she had done in her past, current, or future life to deserve him.

Although, one thing that wasn't amazing was the disgustingly sticky feeling on her thighs, and almost everywhere else. The more Hazel thought about how she had been laying and rolling around in hers—and probably Spencer's—cum, the more she wanted to just wash it off and be clean.

Hazel bit her lip, wriggling out of Spencer's chokehold. He whined loudly and kicked his legs in his sleep, and she almost burst out in a fit laughter at how cute it was. Hazel leaned over, softly pressing a kiss on his forehead before she headed for the shower.

Spencer smiled, dreaming about Hazel Beckett, the beautiful woman that he could safely say belonged to him and him only. He felt around, feeling her body in his hold and throwing his leg around hers, encasing the woman. Spencer felt coldness in the side of her face, eyes slowly opening. He looked around with a dazed expression, happiness sparking inside of him once his eyes landed on Hazel's face.

"Morning." She said.

"Why is your hair wet?" Spencer asked, reaching up and pushing it off his face.

"I took a shower."

"Without me???" Spencer asked, jaw dropping in hurt.

She rolled her eyes. "I couldn't take the stickiness. It's gross."

"You didn't seem so think so last night." He said back smugly.

"Well no shit, Sherlock." Hazel said in a snarky tone, setting her book aside and reaching up to pull her glasses off her face.

"Nuh-uh. Keep those on." He said, stopping her. "They look good on you."

"Thanks Spencer, but I'm not Mia Khalifa." The woman deadpanned.

"Who?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Glad you don't know who that is." Hazel mumbled, slightly satisfied as she slid back down onto the bed, smiling straight at him.

"Why?" Spencer asked, still confused.

"She's a pornstar, Spencer."

"Oh..don't care." Spencer mumbled, hand sneaking around her waist and pulling her closer. "You're my pornstar."

"I can't tell if that coming out of your mouth was hot or not." She chuckled.

"Definitely hot." Spencer boasted. He felt around her chest, frowning to feel a bathrobe on her body. "Off." The man demanded, like a five year old.

"But I'm cold." Hazel protested.

"No. Off." Spencer snickered, taking matters into his own hands.

"This is dictatorship." The woman grumbled, letting the man tear the fuzzy clothing off of her, pulling her naked body to his. Spencer giggled in pure delight, and Hazel couldn't help but laugh along with him.