Chapter 3: The Meeting (Part 4)

"You had a memory-dream! And you didn't tell us?!", Newt screamed, he was going into commando mode. His outburst made the pain in my head increase, which made me cringe.

"I didn't know. I thought it was fake, or that I was going crazy."

"Great. We get two Greenies in one day and you cause huge trouble. Apart from that, I discover that you can speak telepathically, that we all can! You have something to do with this and I don't like it. Maybe you're working for the Creators!"

I backed up against one of the trees, tears swelling my eyes. Minho stood in between Newt and I, and pushed him away from me.

"Newt, you should let her explain. I'm as creeped out as you are! But we can't jump to conclusions or tell anyone about this and risk getting banished. Let's meet in the Map Room and we can all have a nice chat with a cup of tea"

Newts lips pressed into a thin line, but he agreed.

"Meeting, tomorrow. First thing in the morning. Don't let them out of your sight."

I was resting my head on the log. It must have been 2 o'clock in the morning and Stella was next to me. Her eyes were closed but, didn't convince me that she was asleep. I nudged her with my arm. "What?", she said in her normal attitude voice. 

"What do you think is gonna happen to us?", I asked. "I don't know but, I know that I ain't gonna trust these people at all", I nodded.

 "We have to make a plan for tomorrow. Whatever is gonna happen won't be pretty, I can tell you that. But, what those shucking boys have planned for us is not gonna slide with me.". 

'Finally, Violet, you came to your senses. I say we make a break for it again since we almost made it", She pointed to the maze. I nodded but, still scared of the results. Then, we fell asleep.